Tactic phone or session mount.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
well, editing is not my thing but I figure I better try soon. lol

I purchased Cyberlink Power Director 17. It's pretty easy to work with and will even upload your videos straight to YouTube. It was $99.

I purchased Cyberlink Power Director 17. It's pretty easy to work with and will even upload your videos straight to YouTube. It was $99.
Thank you very much. This is exactly the advice I need. I'll look it over tonight.

Is there a reason I should buy the full package outright at first rather than trying the monthly sub?
I looked it over and while it's still pretty greek to me, I am interested in giving it a shot. The only couple bad reviews I see at Amazon are probably due to weak pc specs. There are some features I like including the opportunity to easily combine footage from multiple sources. I have a session and a Note 8 and would be motivated to get another cheap action cam for more angles if I can get this to work well for me.
Thanks for showing me this one for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back