Tactic TTX 300 Trigger issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EwhoA

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
Good Afteroon,

I have a Tactic TTX 300 radio that is acting funny when I pull the trigger. If I pull the trigger all the way back, my granite will get no power, as if I'm not pulling it at all. I'd say if I get to about 75% pull is when it loses the power. If I reverse my Throttle/Reverse, it is fine when I push it forward. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I've been searching the interwebs with zero success.

I have two of these and the other works just fine (on my other car). I'm running the Mamba X ESC if that makes a difference. Each vehicle is set up the same through the castle link app.

I'm getting these dialed in before Christmas so they're ready to rip come Christmas morning.

Thanks

Did you try to re-calibrate the radio to the ESC?

I haven't done that. I'm going through the manual but I don't see how to do that. Is that done through the castle link app?
Alright, I fixed it. You're comment got me checking in to the ESC even more. I bought these used so I thought I put them back to stock / factory before I messed with any settings. I guess that I didn't. This one had the throttle curve modified, so when pulled back 70% it would disable the throttle.

Thanks for getting my brain going in the proper direction.

Last edited:
Glad things worked out, but regardless I would recommend finding out how and doing the calibration, it’s the way to let the esc adjust to the trigger range of the remote, without it you either get to 100% throttle before you pull the trigger all the way, or the other way, never getting 100%.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back