Tactic ttx300 / Max8 query..??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question,

I have a Max8 esc paired with a Tactic TTX300 can I run the Max8 at 7.4v..??
The transmitter is the TTX300 but what receiver are you using in the vehicle? The TR325 that comes with stock Arrma's is only rated to 6.0 volts while the TR326, which also works with the TTX300 is rated to 8.4 volts. So you may have to switch out the receiver to run the Max8 at higher than 6.0 volts.

Edit: I guess they may use the TR326 receiver in the Arrma's. I would check to see which one is in yours and if it's the TR326, you are good to go.

The transmitter is the TTX300 but what receiver are you using in the vehicle? The TR325 that comes with stock Arrma's is only rated to 6.0 volts while the TR326, which also works with the TTX300 is rated to 8.4 volts. So you may have to switch out the receiver to run the Max8 at higher than 6.0 volts.

Edit: I guess they may use the TR326 receiver in the Arrma's. I would check to see which one is in yours and if it's the TR326, you are good to go.
Iirc all of the Arrma vehicles that came with the TTX 300 also came with the TR326 receiver. My Outcast 6s and my Typhon 3s both came with the TR326.

Iirc all of the Arrma vehicles that came with the TTX 300 also came with the TR326 receiver. My Outcast 6s and my Typhon 3s both came with the TR326.
I couldn't remember and honestly have never bothered to look at what came in them. I figured I would give him the information for both of the Tactic receivers that I know about and just have him check the number on it. This way if they put in a different one at the factory or something he isn't mad at me for blowing up his receiver LOL.

No the MAX8 need 3S minimum.
I'm pretty sure that he is talking about the BEC on the Max 8 and wondering if the the receiver will work with it and not the input voltage. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back