SOLD / FOUND Tactic TTX300 Radio and TR326 Micro Receiver (internal antenna) from my V3 Talion $30 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
This has already been packaged up because I sent it to another forum member and he sent it back. The reason he sent it back "unopened" is because he decided to purchase a different radio system. @N4SIR can vouch for this claim.
I haven't opened it back up and it's been sitting in the way after he returned it to me so I may as well see if anyone else needs one.

I'll ship it to lower 48 US States for $30. This package includes the quite lauded Tactic TTX300 (3 channel) Radio and TR326 Receiver.
If you've purchased a V4 Arrma model (bad Spektrum 2 channel) and wish for a much more dependable radio system, this is a great fix for low cost. These used to be included on models V3 and prior to the final Horizon Hobby deal.

I've attached photos and it'll come in a toy grade RC airplane model box. The toy grade airplane is pretty great btw for the money. I'm not selling it and it's not included.

I take pride in delivering on my word and will quickly resolve any issues that could come up though there shouldn't be any at all.

I have more Tactic TTX300 systems that I will try to list in the classified section in the future but doubt I'll sell any this low cost. I think it cost me $11 or 12 shipping to send this the last time with tracking and insurance via USPS.

1578964539595.png

1578964562930.png

1578964578842.png

1578964606485.png

Last edited:
I believe we talked before if you still have any left I'll take 1 for sure. Please let me know, cant stand the STX with my Kraton. I'm want 1 for sure. Sorry it has taken sometime to get back to you, having some health issues that are taken up some time. I will be going up to Mayo in the next few weeks. The benefit of living only 2&1/2 hours away from Rochester. If you have 2 perhaps we could work out a Deal on both?? If not I totally understand. I wanted to put it out there. Thanks Again.
This has already been packaged up because I sent it to another forum member and he sent it back. The reason he sent it back "unopened" is because he decided to purchase a different radio system. @N4SIR can vouch for this claim.
I haven't opened it back up and it's been sitting in the way after he returned it to me so I may as well see if anyone else needs one.

I'll ship it to lower 48 US States for $30. This package includes the quite lauded Tactic TTX300 (3 channel) Radio and TR326 Receiver.
If you've purchased a V4 Arrma model (bad Spektrum 2 channel) and wish for a much more dependable radio system, this is a great fix for low cost. These used to be included on models V3 and prior to the final Horizon Hobby deal.

I've attached photos and it'll come in a toy grade RC airplane model box. The toy grade airplane is pretty great btw for the money. I'm not selling it and it's not included.

I take pride in delivering on my word and will quickly resolve any issues that could come up though there shouldn't be any at all.

I have more Tactic TTX300 systems that I will try to list in the classified section in the future but doubt I'll sell any this low cost. I think it cost me $11 or 12 shipping to send this the last time with tracking and insurance via USPS.

View attachment 60791
View attachment 60792
View attachment 60793
View attachment 60794
I think we talked before about the Radio's. I've had some health issues and have been spending lots of time with Doctors. I'll be going up to Mayo for even more and hopefully get my problem solved. The benefit of living 2&1/2 hours from Rochester in Iowa.The Spektrum Radio is not good which is sad. I'll gladly take one and if we could work something 2. I'll leave it up to you. I don't want to do anything to offend you. Reach out to me if you have any left or not so I know. Again sorry for the delay, hope I'm not to late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back