Tactic Ttx300 radio

Jzepp

Reaction score
Does the Tactic TTX300 have any adjustments to reduce the throttle for a beginner? I know it doesn't have a throttle limiter like some Spektrum radios, but does it have any features similar to a throttle limiter?

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Infraction
Does the Tactic TTX300 have any adjustments to reduce the throttle for a beginner? I know it doesn't have a throttle limiter like some Spektrum radios, but does it have any features similar to a throttle limiter?
I am in your boat. If the new radio coming with next version of the Granite, BR, etc which they say is a Tactic technology I plan to purchase one for my current Granite so the same idea for beginners. I did put the Tactic in mine just need throttle control and with 2S battery be good for my young nephews.

I don't know if it is available yet or price point.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, 3D printing fool
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Yes it does. Turn the ESC on first. Then holding full throttle and turning the wheel all the way right, turn on the transmitter. Now use the CH3 buttons to move the throttle limit up or down until you get it where you want it. Turn off the everything to save the setting.

Yonic

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s, Voltage
C
Yes it does. Turn the ESC on first. Then holding full throttle and turning the wheel all the way right, turn on the transmitter. Now use the CH3 buttons to move the throttle limit up or down until you get it where you want it. Turn off the everything to save the setting.
correct, but you need to press the ch3 buttons while you pull the trigger (ch3 buttons effect the input that is currently active). So you might want to lift your car, or drive it in an open area while you set it.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, 3D printing fool
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
C

correct, but you need to press the ch3 buttons while you pull the trigger (ch3 buttons effect the input that is currently active). So you might want to lift your car, or drive it in an open area while you set it.
I just flip it upside down 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.