Tactic Ttx300 radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzepp

Reaction score
Does the Tactic TTX300 have any adjustments to reduce the throttle for a beginner? I know it doesn't have a throttle limiter like some Spektrum radios, but does it have any features similar to a throttle limiter?

Does the Tactic TTX300 have any adjustments to reduce the throttle for a beginner? I know it doesn't have a throttle limiter like some Spektrum radios, but does it have any features similar to a throttle limiter?

I am in your boat. If the new radio coming with next version of the Granite, BR, etc which they say is a Tactic technology I plan to purchase one for my current Granite so the same idea for beginners. I did put the Tactic in mine just need throttle control and with 2S battery be good for my young nephews.

I don't know if it is available yet or price point.

Yes it does. Turn the ESC on first. Then holding full throttle and turning the wheel all the way right, turn on the transmitter. Now use the CH3 buttons to move the throttle limit up or down until you get it where you want it. Turn off the everything to save the setting.

C
Yes it does. Turn the ESC on first. Then holding full throttle and turning the wheel all the way right, turn on the transmitter. Now use the CH3 buttons to move the throttle limit up or down until you get it where you want it. Turn off the everything to save the setting.
correct, but you need to press the ch3 buttons while you pull the trigger (ch3 buttons effect the input that is currently active). So you might want to lift your car, or drive it in an open area while you set it.

C

correct, but you need to press the ch3 buttons while you pull the trigger (ch3 buttons effect the input that is currently active). So you might want to lift your car, or drive it in an open area while you set it.
I just flip it upside down ??‍♂️?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back