Tactic TTX300 - receiver ch3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Guys,

I just built in my YR heatsink with double fans..

Used a Y-cable to connect both of the fans to channel 3 of my receiver.. I was under the impression that the two "thumb-bottons" on my radio were the ch3 on and off button..

But.. That aint workin.. Do i somehow need to program that?

Those are not the channel 3 buttons. As Jondilly said they are used for the transmitter options such as endpoint adjustment. The fan will always be on once you power the receiver. ;)

Those are not the channel 3 buttons. As Jondilly said they are used for the transmitter options such as endpoint adjustment. The fan will always be on once you power the receiver. ;)

I see guys on YT.. Programming it to use extra servo.. For rear steering.. Or a winch..

IMG_20190619_212816.jpg

The fans should just run when plugged in(and turned on), maybe reset the radio to default, then recalibrate your radio and check the failsafe?

To default the radio hold full left lock and full break trigger then turn the radio on, the power led will flash then go solid, turn it off and now it's set back to factory(you must recalibrate and check failsafe after doing this!!!).

Fans only get power from the port by default, you need a controller like Jeremy said if you want to be able to turn it on and off with the ch3 buttons.

Those buttons are indeed for 3Ch, and they can be programmed to either be on/off, 3 steps, 4 steps, or "infinite" steps, this can be done when entering the settings mode in the controller, look in the manual.

But - as were said above me, the fan only looks at the power, it ignores the signal, so they will work all the time, to make it controllable you need a switch like this or this.

I stand corrected, but as others have said, fan is on when you power the receiver. Why would you want to turn it on and off anyways. It should always be running if you're running your vehicle. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back