Tactic TTX300binding... not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Following instructions..... steering to ch1, esc to ch2, power up esc, tx has red light on , push link button.....NADA

???
Are the batteries in the TX fully charged? If so, then it might be you are too close, or the TX or RX got damaged. I have found with some radios, if you are a few feet away, they connect, but if you are too close they wont.

Are the batteries in the TX fully charged? If so, then it might be you are too close, or the TX or RX got damaged. I have found with some radios, if you are a few feet away, they connect, but if you are too close they wont.
Batteries are brand new....will try some distance
Nope, no luck.....last time I buy used....PERIOD

It may be a compatibility issue. I have two TTX300 bound to six different TR325’s no problem binding. But I did try the TR326 and had the same problem.

The Tactic TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT HV Receiver is recommended for use with the Arrma Nero and Tactic TTX300C 2.4GHz 3-Channel SLT Transmitter (TACJ0301).

It may be a compatibility issue. I have two TTX300 bound to six different TR325’s no problem binding. But I did try the TR326 and had the same problem.

The Tactic TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT HV Receiver is recommended for use with the Arrma Nero and Tactic TTX300C 2.4GHz 3-Channel SLT Transmitter (TACJ0301).
yep.....may be the problem.....trying a bind plug right now.....last chance for this used rig....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back