Take it to the dealer they said..

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Yeah right.. for a battery!? Welp, they sure don't make them like they used too..What a PITA!! 🤣
I just couldn't see paying 500+ for this, now I admit sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go.. good thing I got my handy dandy MHD tuner, required coding!! Any way, what a beech.. thought I'd share!! Bash on

20221129_164616.jpg

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
That is one large AGM battery! Looks about a 4D size. I would guess about 1000-1100cca range.
It is quite large.. its actually only 950 but I think it gets its girth from the 105Ah and the rather significant 190Rc!!
They can be difficult. Most times not… and “to program” them is because the voltage output changes.. it makes the alternator work harder. So it regulates voltage. Been there on BMW
It wasn't to bad, the power distribution board/module is what got me ha

RadioHacktive

Reaction score
I just looked at the pic and for a split second I was wondering why you had a battery attached to the underside of an RC body. This place re-wires my brain, ha.
You're not the only one to think this (glad I wasn't the only one).

An AGM battery? OOF! Had a look at this pic and wondered why it wasn't an Anti-Gravity battery for a moment.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
I thought my Camaro was a pain because the AGM battery was in the middle of the trunk. Thats's worse with the Octopus on the positive side.
Sorry what's an F10 ?
Sry my bad haa.. 535i

20220731_201144.jpg

I say its tuned but it's still bone stock with the average, off the shelf stage 1 tune.. I'm too broke to buy all the dope goodies 😭.. just the tuner was a smidge under $600.. but I got all the licenses so thats why it was pricey!? Its pretty cool to not have to tote around a laptop.. everything right on my phone!!

Last edited:

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah right.. for a battery!? Welp, they sure don't make them like they used too..What a PITA!! 🤣
I just couldn't see paying 500+ for this, now I admit sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go.. good thing I got my handy dandy MHD tuner, required coding!! Any way, what a beech.. thought I'd share!! Bash on

View attachment 259274
No lithium yet? AGM’s are very nice but they are even heavier than LA. You could pick up close to 60lbs weight savings. Might get you that stop light to stop light win😂😉