Take it to the dealer they said..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Yeah right.. for a battery!? Welp, they sure don't make them like they used too..What a PITA!! šŸ¤£
I just couldn't see paying 500+ for this, now I admit sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go.. good thing I got my handy dandy MHD tuner, required coding!! Any way, what a beech.. thought I'd share!! Bash on

20221129_164616.jpg

That is one large AGM battery! Looks about a 4D size. I would guess about 1000-1100cca range.
It is quite large.. its actually only 950 but I think it gets its girth from the 105Ah and the rather significant 190Rc!!
They can be difficult. Most times notā€¦ and ā€œto programā€ them is because the voltage output changes.. it makes the alternator work harder. So it regulates voltage. Been there on BMW
It wasn't to bad, the power distribution board/module is what got me ha

I just looked at the pic and for a split second I was wondering why you had a battery attached to the underside of an RC body. This place re-wires my brain, ha.
You're not the only one to think this (glad I wasn't the only one).

An AGM battery? OOF! Had a look at this pic and wondered why it wasn't an Anti-Gravity battery for a moment.

I thought my Camaro was a pain because the AGM battery was in the middle of the trunk. Thats's worse with the Octopus on the positive side.
Sorry what's an F10 ?
Sry my bad haa.. 535i

20220731_201144.jpg

I say its tuned but it's still bone stock with the average, off the shelf stage 1 tune.. I'm too broke to buy all the dope goodies šŸ˜­.. just the tuner was a smidge under $600.. but I got all the licenses so thats why it was pricey!? Its pretty cool to not have to tote around a laptop.. everything right on my phone!!

Last edited:
Yeah right.. for a battery!? Welp, they sure don't make them like they used too..What a PITA!! šŸ¤£
I just couldn't see paying 500+ for this, now I admit sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go.. good thing I got my handy dandy MHD tuner, required coding!! Any way, what a beech.. thought I'd share!! Bash on

View attachment 259274
No lithium yet? AGMā€™s are very nice but they are even heavier than LA. You could pick up close to 60lbs weight savings. Might get you that stop light to stop light winšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back