Vorteks Talbot beats a vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand to watch full videos anymore either. Maybe I'm just too old, but if you are shopping around and want a decision helper, his channel is useful.
I'm sure he is, for some people, just not for me. Not my style to be yelled or screamed at non-stop. To each their own.

Yeah, and I don't like to watch "Are you in a job you hate?" either.
I skip that part bc I have seen it HUNDREDS OF TIMES and I like my job of course it doesn't make millions
Eric Wareheim Money GIF by Tim and Eric

I beat all you guys, got to 36 seconds and has been terminated!

Being a Kiwi I can get past the English yelling and find his videos entertaining but there are better review channels out there.

The durability testing is a bit one dimensional because they are never run long enough to check the overall durability to gears etc.

Being a Kiwi I can get past the English yelling and find his videos entertaining but there are better review channels out there.

The durability testing is a bit one dimensional because they are never run long enough to check the overall durability to gears etc.
Yes rc kiwis. She is so sexy.

I can't do the drama queen anymore. I liked pat and claire but I always thought kt was kinda shady. Still waiting for that monster truck...Wonder how much sugar he takes before each video. Lil bumpski before a bashski lmfao. The only reason I know of him is because I watched his video on the bangood pirate monster truck or whatever it was. I was looking to buy before I cam across Arrma. And even though it's his stuff and he pays for it but it still gets me everytime I see him purposly break a rig or slam it into a wall. And then proceed to brag about his wall of parts we wish we could even order.

Im very committed to KT, for his infectious enthusiasm (where everything is "Absolutely Epic"!!!) and wilfull diregard for taking it all too seriously. In this particular video there was less Vorteks and more filming his mates cars being sent.

It didnt really matter as by the time he'd got a vorteks, loads of other people had done properly useful videos (thanks, Razor !), which gave a clear assesment of the pluses and minuses......or really fun "big send" videos (Eg Thunder RC). In total contrast to KT, Im also a huge fan of the utterly calm Earl Moorhead and look forward to his build and upgrade videos on the Vorteks.....when he's finished with his lovely new Outcast EXB.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back