Limitless Talbot's fastest RC car project discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion, he knows people like to watch him make an ass of himself. He knows his stuff when it comes to bashing but he also knows he's a beginner in the speed world. I think I'm his mind he believes everyone wants to know what will happen with two motors, he know it won't work but it's for entertainment.

In my opinion, he knows people like to watch him make an ass of himself. He knows his stuff when it comes to bashing but he also knows he's a beginner in the speed world. I think I'm his mind he believes everyone wants to know what will happen with two motors, he know it won't work but it's for entertainment.
He is a idiot that knows nothing.

Now he's building his 1/1 monster truck, and admitting all along that he really knows nothing at all about how to do it.. He does have someone who seems to know what they are doing though. This has potential to be highly entertaining I would say..

I thought this may be fun to discuss Talbot's Limitless build.

My list of concerns:
1. Having 2 motors that likely don't output the same KV. (This means one set of wheels is going to try and go faster than the other.)
2. Room for ESCs and Batteries.
3. Purchasing a 1mm body.
4.The radio he is using.
5. The lack of experience running over 100mph.

Overall I am glad he is doing this project to cast some light onto the speed run side of the hobby.
He is a blast to watch! My wife and I get a kick out of KT. We learn a few things, like what to do and a whole lot more of what not to do…but we watch him mostly for the entertainment. He has passion for his work and unbelievable energy. He’s not a hypocrite or on an ego trip either. The dude is lucky to be living off of what he enjoys doing.

He can drive and he does provide some good info. But his main talent is definitely getting people to click.
I will concede that he can bash well. Speed Run driving and setting up a rig to break 202...well that appears to be Click Bait to me also. Great for more likes and subs, Unfortunately I want to learn something new and he doesn't inspire me. But def. entertaining to a point.
Maybe informative for others I guess.:unsure: Some of his antics appear to be what "Not to Do".:cool:

I will concede that he can bash well. Speed Run driving and setting up a rig to break 202...well that appears to be Click Bait to me also. Great for more likes and subs, Unfortunately I want to learn something new and he doesn't inspire me. But def. entertaining to a point.
Maybe informative for others I guess.:unsure: Some of his antics appear to be what "Not to Do".:cool:
Click bait…So are saying that everything he does is misleading and when you click on the links it takes you to something completely different from what he presents?
🙄 Click bait has become a term that people ignorantly throw out while not even understanding what it means.

It's called YOUR opinion for a reason. I see it as entertainment. Period. That's MY opinion.
I don't think it is neccessary to point out that @Clubin has an opinion. And each his own. Including myself. I have one also.
Its called life. I fault no one for their opinion. Best way to get along in life. :cool:

I don't think it is neccessary to point out that @Clubin has an opinion. And each his own. Including myself. I have one also.
Its called life. I fault no one for their opinion. Best way to get along in life. :cool:
So you found it necessary to point that out while saying it’s not necessary to point that out 🤣

Click bait…So are saying that everything he does is misleading and when you click on the links it takes you to something completely different from what he presents?
🙄 Click bait has become a term that people ignorantly throw out while not even understanding what it means.
Its called marketting yourself. Not bad or good , just the reality of things. Yes a loose term. But clearly he is baiting here. And pretty hard if you ask me. HE wants to peak your interest. He knows YT Analytics. And works it hard. Not a new concept among successful YT'ers. But it is baiting nonetheless.
So you found it necessary to point that out while saying it’s not necessary to point that out 🤣
Yes, it seems you are surprised that he has an opinion that is all his and no one elses. That happens alot in life. Thanks for pointing that out for all of us here.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Its called marketting yourself. Not bad or good , just the reality of things. Yes a loose term. But clearly he is baiting here. And pretty hard if you ask me. HE wants to peak your interest. He knows YT Analytics. And works it hard. Not a new concept among successful YT'ers. But it is baiting nonetheless.

Yes, it seems you are surprised that he has an opinion that is all his and no one elses. That happens alot in life. Thanks for pointing that out for all of us here.:ROFLMAO:
Oh but you’re welcome! Seems stating the obvious is your specialty. as long as it’s you doing it that’s OK, right? So please continue! I truly enjoy a dancing fool.

^^^ I get the impression you didn't like @Clubin 's opinion??? Yes or No? Take your time to think about that one.........I'll let others decide who is the dancing fool.
In then end, no harm no foul. :)

^^^ I get the impression you didn't like @Clubin 's opinion??? Yes or No? Take your time to think about that one.........I'll let others decide who is the dancing fool.
In then end, no harm no foul. :)
Really? This is going back-and-forth between me and you and you think it’s about someone else? Sorry you’ve already claimed the title. Dance away Nancy.

Funny that you look like the Mary to others here, not just myself.
I would quit while you are ahead.
I won't dignify any further response to this.

He is a idiot that knows nothing.
Well Johnny too fast and your partner "clubin" (what the hell does that stand for), lets see what you smart guys working on. At least Kevin is thinking outside the box and that's a good thing. Your right it is entertaining and I really don't care if he breaks the speed record, I'm having fun watching his videos in trying. Send me some of your videos. Oh, I forgot, your one of those guys that knows everything. No need to share with the rest of us, your afraid we'll get as smart as you are. Ya all have a great day now ya hear.
Wisconsin John

@LibertyMKiii has a decent thread here. We can reverse engineer what KT did on his Lim. and offer why it will or wont work on a technical level. That's how many can learn here. Lets not hijack this thread with nonsense.
This thread should remain on a technical level. Like KT or not is your own opinion. We should accept those comments here, not be insulted if you don't agree, and move on.
I feel KT did not consider much when choosing motor placement and didn't select the correct KV or consider that a direct drive to the F/R diffs eliminated much if any gear reduction options. KT just slammed it with electrics impulsively. Much of KT's stuff is impulsively motivated. I don't see much planning or technical explanations of what he did. Because he has nothing to back them up. Just slam it with $$$. $$$ he has to play with these toys. Much are wasteful attempts. Most of his content is like that. Not realistic for the average Speed Runner or Rc'er in general. The weight of that rig exceeds the parameters of any tires in this scale. This project is out of his league so to speak.
But from a business standpoint will pay his bills whether successful at 203MPH or not.
He chose the wrong Radio set for this project. He is in over his head on this one. He gets help from many other seasoned RC builders when he is stuck. He is not a one man band with great experience. Just appears that way. He is an RC jack of all trades master of none. He just wants you to keep coming back for more. Lets keep it in perspective.

Last edited:
I honestly think people are spending way too much time on the internet these days with all the stuff going on in the world and lockdowns keeping people on the cyber world way more than we were ever supposed to be is making people nutty!

what ever happened to the days were it was ok to like 2 different things from your buddies ? Poke a couple jokes at each other’s likes and dislikes and then move on. People are taking their online world WAY too seriously… settle down, enjoy the world. If it’s not for you it’s not for you, no need to dissect it to pieces and get in fights about things that DO NOT MATTER. I’ve not once understood how someone’s enjoyment of entertainment can get them so wound up they say nasty things to one another. JEESH!

lighten up. Enjoy the fact we have a platform that can bring us together in such a magnificent way. Why fight? This is our hobby fellas.. our passion! Let’s not turn passion into hate and anger.

rant over.

I honestly think people are spending way too much time on the internet these days with all the stuff going on in the world and lockdowns keeping people on the cyber world way more than we were ever supposed to be is making people nutty!

what ever happened to the days were it was ok to like 2 different things from your buddies ? Poke a couple jokes at each other’s likes and dislikes and then move on. People are taking their online world WAY too seriously… settle down, enjoy the world. If it’s not for you it’s not for you, no need to dissect it to pieces and get in fights about things that DO NOT MATTER. I’ve not once understood how someone’s enjoyment of entertainment can get them so wound up they say nasty things to one another. JEESH!

lighten up. Enjoy the fact we have a platform that can bring us together in such a magnificent way. Why fight? This is our hobby fellas.. our passion! Let’s not turn passion into hate and anger.

rant over.
This.

"I don't like thing"
Proceeds to get attacked for not liking thing

Congratulations, person who does not like thing now truly hates it due to the negative association from toxicity of interaction from those who like thing.

People need to realize it's ok to have different opinion and still have civil interactions. People need to realize it is not a crime to get offended, and it is even worse to be offended on behalf of someone else.

Now getting back on topic, I feel like KTs arrogance and blatant hypocrisy will keep him from getting anywhere close to his goal of 200+, but it will absolutely get him his goal of views and income. He is an entertainer with RC as a backdrop, and like it or not, there are enough people that are entertained by him to not only make it successful for him, but to maintain his success.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back