Limitless Talbot's fastest RC car project discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s done well for himself , ripping ppl off with a some Bull? EBay course ?.
Bashing Guide? .
Bitcoin mining. And of course the you tube vids, That Lambo is just a Marketing tool it’s on payments . More click bait. And EBay nonsense. You could be like me if you buy my Ebay course ???..
Anyone of us can smash up our RC’s For Fun but it’s money to fix it .
unlike deep pockets KT .
I just find it strange that ppl are sucked in by all that crap.
Bitter...

He’s done well for himself , ripping ppl off with a some Bull? EBay course ?.
Bashing Guide? .
Bitcoin mining. And of course the you tube vids, That Lambo is just a Marketing tool it’s on payments . More click bait. And EBay nonsense. You could be like me if you buy my Ebay course ???..
Anyone of us can smash up our RC’s For Fun but it’s money to fix it .
unlike deep pockets KT .
I just find it strange that ppl are sucked in by all that crap.
I don't really care, good on him for figuring out how to get what he wants. I skip that ad part, his vids are entertaining if nothing else. The way he treats those RC's means I can learn some of the limitations of my models ;)

I like a range of YouTube enthusiasts, all for different reasons but KT is still hilarious "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Bitter...

I have the same opnion. And i'm far to be jealous of his life, this is often his answer about guys who don't like him, we are jealous :ROFLMAO: . My opinion was same when his channel had small amount of subscribers. His channel is really too much about making money. I have nothing against guys who want to live with their youtube channel, but the way he does it is clearly not the way i would support. If you don't have the same opinion than him about products he advertises in his videos he will ban you from his youtube comments by answering you "your comments are too negative" :ROFLMAO: , no dude, i just don't want that guys put their hard earned money in crap. I really don't care to be banned from his youtube comments, i don't want to be a friend of him, this just reveal something about him. For example all the ZOP batteries i got were crap, dead cells after one or two uses, too high internal resistance when brand new, look how they look used, mine were looking same after only one bashing run, and for him they are very good. His videos are all about getting clics on affiliate links. Some will say, you say a lot for somebody who doesn't watch his channel, but each time i spent few minutes on his videos by clicking on the forward bar, this is what i see, i don't need to spend that much time to see that it is always the same story. Without talking about the hate FB group against Vas, he said he won't support this, but i clearly saw his friend Pat put comments in youtube's comments against Vas, it was like a funny game for his youtube friends group. I also saw comments he put on other youtubers channels, he isn't the cool guys he want to show.

Yes, you can keep what interest you on his videos, find him entertaining, but always click on the forward button on almost all his videos isn't what like to do when i watch videos on youtube, this isn't what interest me.

Last edited:
I have the same opnion. And i'm far to be jealous of his life, this is often his answer about guys who don't like him, we are jealous :ROFLMAO: . My opinion was same when his channel had small amount of subscribers. His channel is really too much about making money. I have nothing against guys who want to live with their youtube channel, but the way he does it is clearly not the way i would support. If you don't have the same opinion than him about products he advertises in his videos he will ban you from his youtube comments by answering you "your comments are too negative" :ROFLMAO: , no dude, i just don't want that guys put their hard earned money in crap. I really don't care to be banned from his youtube comments, i don't want to be a friend of him, this just reveal something about him. For example all the ZOP batteries i got were crap, dead cells after one or two uses, too high internal resistance when brand new, look how they look used, mine were looking same after only one bashing run, and for him they are very good. His videos are all about getting clics on affiliate links. Some will say, you say a lot for somebody who doesn't watch his channel, but each time i spent few minutes on his videos by clicking on the forward bar, this is what i see, i don't need to spend that much time to see that it is always the same story. Without talking about the hate FB group against Vas, he said he won't support this, but i clearly saw his friend Pat put comments in youtube's comments against Vas, it was like a funny game for his youtube friends group. I also saw comments he put on other youtubers channels, he isn't the cool guys he want to show.

Yes, you can keep what interest you on his videos, find him entertaining, but always click on the forward button on almost all his videos isn't what like to do when i watch videos on youtube, this isn't what interest me.
I subscribed to his channel when he had around 3k subscribers. Back then he really made some interesting content. It wasn't all about the clicks and he was more calm and there was some useful information in his videos. And I think he also didn't have those annoying ebay ads back then. But at some point he started with the extreme clickbait (I don't like it but it's his decision and he now makes a living off it so I can understand why he makes it). And his videos started to get a lot of views and his channel grew exponentially. He made a video where he wrecked a car (usual stuff) but the car wasn't clickbate enough for the thumbnail so he let Pet destroy (stepping on it) so it would look more extreme. That was the thing that really turned me off and I unsubscribed from his channel. But it's his personality, making hate groups on FB, attacking people in the comments etc. I love how he says he doesn't care about haters but then makes a whole post about somebody who made a "negative" comment. I'm also pretty sure the leaked Kraton image back then came from him (although I have 0 proof), that's just my assumption.
Anyways, don't want to bash him or anything, he made a living out of YT and I have huge respect for that but his content is just not for me anymore.

I don't understand. How is this guy so divisive? I've only ever seen him hock his school and product place banggood. Don't hate the player, you all know you'd be taking advantage of banggood if they were offering crap. That said, Banggood is way more popular in Europe for some reason, may be because RC stuff is hard to get cheap from around the world but China is right there?

Dunno, still, my question stands: why so divisive? I thought RC was about doing your own thing and enjoying the trip? Seems awfully exclusionary to poop talk someone who's not even with you. Dudes just doing his own thing, can't fault the man for wanting money in this world and it seems what he does is harmless enough. I know the ebay school thing is just another Amway (pyramid scheme) so I ignore. I suggest everyone ignores that shiz but I support his antics on YT by watching the videos I like. When it's boring I just don't watch...it's shockingly simple process...

EDIT: also, if I started boycotting everyone I disagreed with politically, phillosophically or otherwise I'd have no entertainment. Earnestly look for the positive in people and you'll often find what your looking for ;)

Last edited:
I don't understand. How is this guy so divisive? I've only ever seen him hock his school and product place banggood. Don't hate the player, you all know you'd be taking advantage of banggood if they were offering crap. That said, Banggood is way more popular in Europe for some reason, may be because RC stuff is hard to get cheap from around the world but China is right there?

Dunno, still, my question stands: why so divisive? I thought RC was about doing your own thing and enjoying the trip? Seems awfully exclusionary to poop talk someone who's not even with you. Dudes just doing his own thing, can't fault the man for wanting money in this world and it seems what he does is harmless enough. I know the ebay school thing is just another Amway (pyramid scheme) so I ignore. I suggest everyone ignores that shiz but I support his antics on YT by watching the videos I like. When it's boring I just don't watch...it's shockingly simple process...

EDIT: also, if I started boycotting everyone I disagreed with politically, phillosophically or otherwise I'd have no entertainment. Earnestly look for the positive in people and you'll often find what your looking for ;)
Well Said.

Well Said.

I do your point, I think the lesson here is don’t respond to Arrma forum messages after a few beers ;)
Sadly anybody who disagrees with Kevin or tries to put a negative he blocks , his comments are full of ppl blowing wind up his chuff.
some brands like Traxxas and especially Losi are mega expensive in Uk, and Losi parts are hard to get and expensive importing from us.

Im not really A fan of banggood RC cars however that said Lipo batteries and a Cheap BL motor best bang per buck .
Like a Racestar 3660 3300 motor cost £17.
and a Hobbywing 3200kv £60/70.
and performance is a little off but for the massive price difference it’s acceptable .

I do your point, I think the lesson here is don’t respond to Arrma forum messages after a few beers ;)
Sadly anybody who disagrees with Kevin or tries to put a negative he blocks , his comments are full of ppl blowing wind up his chuff.
some brands like Traxxas and especially Losi are mega expensive in Uk, and Losi parts are hard to get and expensive importing from us.

Im not really A fan of banggood RC cars however that said Lipo batteries and a Cheap BL motor best bang per buck .
Like a Racestar 3660 3300 motor cost £17.
and a Hobbywing 3200kv £60/70.
and performance is a little off but for the massive price difference it’s acceptable .
Well, if ypu had thousands of people and some were saying hyper negative things what would you do? Consider this: beers or not, there are folks out there that say some impressively mean and cringy things and when you get a big as his channel you'll see that often. From what I understand he did not start out blocking people from the get go but moved to doing so after attempting to argue his side and getting the average "you're the master of wankers" response. Even I would eventually relent and just block folks...that said, I don't care about any drama between him and whomever had beef with him...not really my business...

Take Mel Gibson for instance, the dude said some wack stuff while drunk but if I were to lose everything he ever did because he acted like a butt stick then I'd no longer have Mad Max, lethal weapon, Braveheart and the Patriot...segregate the hate is the only way and sometimes it means you gotta block outside noise to keep your peace...

Last edited:
Not surprised at all initial failure.
ZTW 12s ESCs have been known to not last well in high load scenarios like Speed Runs.
He may be headed down the right path with the MgM setup....

My nitpick about the first 30 seconds of that video is why, why, why do people insist on upping the number when it is not accurate?

Each esc handles up to 12s. That doesn't make it 24s no matter how much you want it to be.

He's not the only or first person to do that. It bothers me because it's not accurate. My dual setup is still only capable of 8s total and I have no problem saying that.

Not surprised at all initial failure.
ZTW 12s ESCs have been known to not last well in high load scenarios like Speed Runs.
He may be headed down the right path with the MgM setup....

For those of you who are into 24h races does anyonw else think that the body look like a 99' Toyota ONE endurance car?

My nitpick about the first 30 seconds of that video is why, why, why do people insist on upping the number when it is not accurate?

Each esc handles up to 12s. That doesn't make it 24s no matter how much you want it to be.

He's not the only or first person to do that. It bothers me because it's not accurate. My dual setup is still only capable of 8s total and I have no problem saying that.
It's for the click bait revenue ?
Screenshot_20200909-130950_Meme Generator Free.jpg

I'm wondering if that could be an option somehow with the Felony. Run 2 motors without the center diff. And some how tune the motors to run different size tires :unsure:
With the DX5c and and sr6100at receiver you can clone the throttle channel and put it on another channel and independently control the gain % of that cloned channel, so in theory you could tune the second motor to get wheel speed to be the same if running a different size tire but it would be pretty dang difficult to dial in I think.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back