Tale of 2 swords

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottster

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
If I had to have just one to survive. I know what I'd pick...Maybe.... ;)
IMG_5467.JPG

That's tough. Depends on situation/enemy; zombies, China/Russia/N. Korea invasion, backwoods rednecks, aliens, illegal aliens, large man-eating lady bugs, Traxxass fan boys, stoopid people that can'tsurvive a solar flare?? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Probably the black one bc it's lighter and thinner. But then the other one has what looks like a serrated edge, which is like 2 tools in one. SCORE! 👍

A good old Leatherman tool would be best though. 😁✌️ I've got a set of brace knuckles with a large blade attached. It's so awesome! 😁✌️

Top one would be easier to handle and is lighter in a prolonged battle it would cause less fatigue. But the bottom one looks more solid and has less chance for breakage. Besides who doesn't like a good blood groove. I'd go with the bottom one, the knuckle guard is also helpful in trapping an opponents blade.

Last edited:
Both are made of 5160 spring steel. The top one was commissioned in the USA, the bottom one I had made for me out of the country. Both were about the same price and have through tangs. The top one is lighter, the bottom one is balanced better. The top one is way sharper, although I can touch up the bottom one in an hour. The Calvary sword is wicked and will whack right through three water filled milk jugs with a little effort and a water melon with almost no effort. I'd pick the Cav sword.

Keep in mind Indiana only has 5 shots left, a sword never has to be reloaded, lol.

Both are made of 5160 spring steel. The top one was commissioned in the USA, the bottom one I had made for me out of the country. Both were about the same price and have through tangs. The top one is lighter, the bottom one is balanced better. The top one is way sharper, although I can touch up the bottom one in an hour. The Calvary sword is wicked and will whack right through three water filled milk jugs with a little effort and a water melon with almost no effort. I'd pick the Cav sword.

Keep in mind Indiana only has 5 shots left, a sword never has to be reloaded, lol.
There is something special about a cavalry sword especially well used. Slicing and dicing from horseback!

Looks like it could be balanced for throwing?

It is and I do. If you look really close you can see where the head has moved off the handle a bit. It's just so dry here that wood has to be lemon oiled once a month and it needs a real metal quad stake, not just a wood wedge. I swear I could break a railroad spike.

It is and I do. If you look really close you can see where the head has moved off the handle a bit. It's just so dry here that wood has to be lemon oiled once a month and it needs a real metal quad stake, not just a wood wedge. I swear I could break a railroad spike.
When I was younger I was into throwing axes and knives. That one looks like it would be a good one to toss. Where are you that it’s that dry?

When I was younger I was into throwing axes and knives. That one looks like it would be a good one to toss. Where are you that it’s that dry?
It's a blast!!
20220126_081319.jpg
20220212_121631.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back