Talion 6s aftermarket body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A truggy body is a truggy body. They all look similar. Stock fits like a glove and works... as truggies go.
Try painting a clear stocker body if you want it to look different. Not many options for the Talion
Many just throw on truck bodies.. Then, is it really a truggy anymore??? IDK...:cool:

As @SrC said the problem is most body's that will fit are essentially truggy body's for other rigs. Body's like proline brute body or a bug body I've seen fitted take it away from being a truggy. Not sure about the fazon body, hard to come buy in UK at least. Putting on a truck body imo you may as well get a kraton.

Anything that fits a kraton will fit, just might have to try different body posts or something idk what comes on the talion exactly. But that looks like a damn good choice anyways. Seen it at my local hobby store multiple times. I personally love the body but hey your dropping the cash on it do whatever the heck you want. I have always wanted a van body, always seemed like a fun thing to watch screaming around

Kraton body
Proline brute
Proline c10
You could even fit a typhon body on it with some rear body post extenders. And front post
Outcast/notorious body would fit
Bet you could make a team corrally body fit but no experience there on my end
I'm sure there are many other options as well

Edit: forgot about JConcepts finisher body. I like that one too

A typhon body might be cool! Ha
This is my stretched typhon! Typhon suspension but on a kraton chassis. It would look basically just like this. I don't have a picture of the back to show the posts but I can put one up later when I'm home

1E281F0A-4A43-4A1D-99F8-EDBC963C8894.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back