SOLD / FOUND Talion 6S EXB RTR with Extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofst4u2no

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell a nearly new Arrma Talion 6S EXB RTR Kit with extras. Will come with everything pictured as well as two small lipo bags not pictured and original packaging. Truggy is in excellent shape with a few minor scuffs from some tumbles but was never bashed hard. Used very little and everything works as it should. Smart batteries have I think maybe 5 cycles or so on them but I forgot to check before I boxed everything up. Bought this on a whim and thought I would get more use out of it but there are too few spots near me to run it. Everything brand new sells for ~ $1300 if you can find it all in stock right now. Looking to get $900 Shipped for everything. WILL NOT SEPARATE so please do not ask.

20210916_192647.jpg

20210916_192748.jpg

20210916_192832.jpg

Last edited:
I'd suggest selling separately to get close to what your asking. Have to consider used RC stuff only holds about 50-60% value and that's upgraded stuff like m2c etc. The lipos and charger are not cheap and will hold better value if sold separately but also used lipos can be a hard sell. I'd say a good fair price on the Talion would be maybe $600 considering it is used and looks to be completely stock. Charger and lipos could possibly get I'm guessing close to $300 maybe as used lipos are a hard sell not knowing the life and condition of them. Not trying to bag on you but rather help you get close to what your asking👍🏼

I do appreciate the feedback. I'm not in a rush or need to sell it. If I don't I will just continue to have fun with it occasionally. One thing with the Spektrum smart batteries is that you can see on the smart charger exactly how many cycles are on it. I just looked and two of the batteries only have two cycles and two of them have three cycles. It also shows you any over/under voltage or overheating occurrences. The batteries also will automatically discharge to a storage voltage after a selectable period of time.

I do appreciate the feedback. I'm not in a rush or need to sell it. If I don't I will just continue to have fun with it occasionally. One thing with the Spektrum smart batteries is that you can see on the smart charger exactly how many cycles are on it. I just looked and two of the batteries only have two cycles and two of them have three cycles. It also shows you any over/under voltage or overheating occurrences. The batteries also will automatically discharge to a storage voltage after a selectable period of time.
Definitely man, ya that is nice with the smart batteries for sure but again you can still have a new battery go bad just never know with lipos unfortunately. Good luck with the sale and hey maybe you'll change your mind and just keep it😉 that would be my choice lol.

if he doesn't want to sell the batteries and charger separate, there's no chance he's removing electronics to sell it to you as roller.

Indeed, Not looking to split up. If I cant sell it all at once I'll keep it no big deal.

I will drop the price to $900 FIRM for everything. That's my bottom line keep it if i cant get that price.

$800?

Apologies everyone. I thought I updated the thread. Couldn't get what I was asking for it so I'll probably just keep it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back