Talion and outcast bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
I know this has probably been answered already and I couldn’t find what I was looking for in the search . Which jconsepts bodies fit the talion I want the finnisher but forget which one will fit .

I am also in major needs for a new body for my outcast. What direction should I look are there a lot made for the outcast or similar. I don’t mind doing some modifications but really looking for a direct fit .

thank you all in advance

I know this has probably been answered already and I couldn’t find what I was looking for in the search . Which jconsepts bodies fit the talion I want the finnisher but forget which one will fit .

I am also in major needs for a new body for my outcast. What direction should I look are there a lot made for the outcast or similar. I don’t mind doing some modifications but really looking for a direct fit .

thank you all in advance
For the Talion you will could use any of the finisher bodies I think the Kraton one would be the closest fit but I am not sure.

For the Outcast, pretty much anything that fits the E-Revo and E-Maxx, nothing will be a direct fit and will require trimming except for stock bodies and the unbreakable bodies.

Go to paint an body. Ck compatible body data base section
1225191039b_Film1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back