Talion and typhon side by side pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Would some one be able to post a typhon next to a talion please? I’m trying to see if I can fit the below body on a 3s typhon.
Thanks guys!

078F43E7-2826-4FE2-A4BE-B994D526718A.png

Would some one be able to post a typhon next to a talion please? I’m trying to see if I can fit the below body on a 3s typhon.
Thanks guys!

View attachment 197055
Do you want the pic with bodies on or off?
Not sure if I can help. My typhon is a 6s stretched on a Kraton chassis, but here’s mine
CBD895E3-87A0-41CB-96E9-FF826BDE3501.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you want the pic with bodies on or off?
Not sure if I can help. My typhon is a 6s stretched on a Kraton chassis, but here’s mineView attachment 197067
Cool, bodies on is perfect. I’m glad you told me it is stretched because my first thought was damn that things huge lol. What would a stock Talion be like compared to the typhon? Are they close to the same length at all?

The 6s and 3S Typhon look pretty much the same length? I have looked up the measurements of the cars but need to see them visually next to each other, so I appreciate your time.

Thanks bud!!
Cool, bodies on is perfect. I’m glad you told me it is stretched because my first thought was damn that things huge lol. What would a stock Talion be like compared to the typhon? Are they close to the same length at all?

The 6s and 3S Typhon look pretty much the same length? I have looked up the measurements of the cars but need to see them visually next to each other, so I appreciate your time.

Thanks bud!!
Actually, is your 6S Typhon also stretched? Do you have a few very nice cars there!

Thanks bud!!

Actually, is your 6S Typhon also stretched? Do you have a few very nice cars there!
Hell… You might be the perfect person to ask what the Talion stock tires look like on the typhon. Do you still have yours? Don’t need to see them actually mounted just kind of next to the car.

I believe the wheelbase is pretty close with both being in stock formation but don’t quote me on that
After holding the stock talion stock tires up to the stretched typhon the talion has a longer wheelbase than the stock typhon
I believe the wheelbase is pretty close with both being in stock formation but don’t quote me on that
After holding the stock talion stock tires up to the stretched typhon the talion has a longer wheelbase than the stock typhon
16331C9E-4361-4DA2-8392-5B6303666BDF.jpeg

They are close though

Last edited:

View attachment 197071
They are close though
Thank you! I greatly appreciate this. Yeah thanks for the visual…the Talion tires are pretty huge next to the typhon. I know they’re 5.75 inches so probably a 5.25 tire is The biggest that will work on a typhon.

But that jconcepts finisher body I like just may work with a little bit of trimming. Again, I appreciate your time!

Thank you! I greatly appreciate this. Yeah thanks for the visual…the Talion tires are pretty huge next to the typhon. I know they’re 5.75 inches so probably a 5.25 tire is The biggest that will work on a typhon.

But that jconcepts finisher body I like just may work with a little bit of trimming. Again, I appreciate your time!
No problem👍🏼 Glad to help

View attachment 197071
They are close though
Man that’s a nice collection paint work best I seen here clean lines and theme on point love the flag and the m rifle
Man that’s a nice collection paint work best I seen here clean lines and theme on point love the flag and the m rifle
Thank you for your service too

Thanks man! The m rifle is just a full auto BB gun, still a lot of fun though👍🏼

When I saw I was like wow one of those thought like I wish I would of though of that nice work tho and sick rifle why brand is it?
Thanks again, the BB gun is the mpw bushmaster. This one here
FD946081-2427-439E-9123-80A8CF19A467.jpeg

I didn’t even notice the gun till y’all said something 🤣 was so zeroed in on those cars…

Thanks guys!

View attachment 197055
Not sure if you still need pics
But here’s my typhon next to my talion
Couple pics of the Talion body on the typhon as well(purple body)

677C49F0-611A-48A5-8A2D-5FC75B20A147.jpeg

58C5060A-3164-4FAB-9681-3E0EC3867B2F.jpeg

5793D073-561B-4701-B5ED-3CCEEC87C53C.jpeg

A6B5AAF0-723D-42AF-9989-D0D58E8CCEAA.jpeg

7FBEB0D0-0CA2-43EE-BB6B-7CC133AF5C85.jpeg

657990E7-845B-4F41-A6E0-EE743056E0B0.jpeg

28C5CCB4-F8EB-400D-BFCE-6932EA0B6288.jpeg

Not sure if you still need pics
But here’s my typhon next to my talion
Couple pics of the Talion body on the typhon as well(purple body)

View attachment 197136

View attachment 197137

View attachment 197138

View attachment 197139

View attachment 197140

View attachment 197141

View attachment 197142
Yes, and this helps a lot thank you! The overhead shot puts in perspective clearly. I am thinking that finisher body that I love so much will simply not fit on a typhon.

Nice riggs by the way! Love the purple body with the flames that you do so freakin’ well!

Here's a Talion body fitted to a Typhon 6S chassis with Limitless towers. The Limitless towers are low so it lets the body sit nice. Used the normal Talion body mounts in the rear but had to put an extra center hole in the front and use the hole in the steering rack stabilizer to mount the front.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1f2.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1f1.jpg

Here's a Talion body fitted to a Typhon 6S chassis with Limitless towers. The Limitless towers are low so it lets the body sit nice. Used the normal Talion body mounts in the rear but had to put an extra center hole in the front and use the hole in the steering rack stabilizer to mount the front.

View attachment 279263View attachment 279264
That looks epic! Throw that in the rig of the month thread! I will vote for it!

Maybe with a nicer back drop? :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back