Talion Talion exb shock ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s make things even more confusing:

While searching for shock rod ends for my Kraton EXB I found this thread.
Read it all, was irritated that Arrma messed this up but still thought I’d take a chance and order ARA330608 and AR330338 along with the steel shock balls AR330206 and some other parts like the tekno rod ends and balls.

To my surprise ARA330608 had the right rod ends and spring retainers, just like the factory ones on my KEXB
View attachment 190724
But interestingly AR330338 was missing the second sets of spring retainers 😆.

View attachment 190725

Also, 330608 being the same as stock means the steel shock balls just don’t fit at all on the EXB Shocks…too small for the upper mount and too large for the shock rod end which uses a 5.9mm ball.

Good job Arrma 👍😅
sooooo it's safe to order ARA330608 to replace my shock rod end now? Wifey just busted one and I found this thread.

sooooo it's safe to order ARA330608 to replace my shock rod end now? Wifey just busted one and I found this thread.
I am in Germany and ordered the part from a german shop so take my experience with a grain of salt.
That said, I had the chance to look at another hobby shops stock of ARA330608 and they all had the correct rod ends/spring perches in them.
Anyone from the US purchased a set lately?

I am in Germany and ordered the part from a german shop so take my experience with a grain of salt.
That said, I had the chance to look at another hobby shops stock of ARA330608 and they all had the correct rod ends/spring perches in them.
Anyone from the US purchased a set lately?
Gonna go to lhs tomorrow and pray 🤣

My LHS had 1 pack left in stock and it was of course the wrong damn part. I still managed to make it work somehow. They weren't even threaded to screw onto the shock shaft. My drills were a bit too long to get it threaded well but I got a few threads in there and made it work.

Broke an end and was a little worried after reading this thread where this would end up…but it appears Arrma has made an adjustment and the 330608 package is now shipping with correct HD parts inside as I just picked some up and they match the EXB stock from the car.
1AAC62F6-BB3F-443D-98DA-AEE56A5797B1.jpeg
FC8F81D0-810B-4313-A502-D2F364F872B6.jpeg

Just found this thread.

Ive had the same damned issue with this Arrma part number. A few weeks back I opened package ara330608 and the phucking shock rod ends were NOT the correct ones. Hole to big for the grommet (whatever the phuck it’s called) to fit nicely.

Today I opened another package with the same part number, voila’……the shock rod end is correct.

What a pain…….c’mon Arrma, get it together.

Just found this thread.

Ive had the same damned issue with this Arrma part number. A few weeks back I opened package ara330608 and the phucking shock rod ends were NOT the correct ones. Hole to big for the grommet (whatever the phuck it’s called) to fit nicely.

Today I opened another package with the same part number, voila’……the shock rod end is correct.

What a pain…….c’mon Arrma, get it together.
I highly recommend these, from Tekno - TKR6140C.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/tekno-...ock-rod-end-spring-perch-set-tkr6140c/p979926

When I was searching for a resolution to this problem, I came across a forum where these were recommended as a replacement on a Kraton 6s. I put them on my Kraton and love them. Now I use them on all my Arrma 6s rigs.

I hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back