Talion Talion EXB vs Kraton EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McClain210

Reaction score
Alright guys, just finished my Kraton 8s exb and Notorious 6s exb….looking to add possibly one more truck to my fleet. Cant decide between the two. What do you think? Electronics aside, im talking platform wise what do you guys like better and why?

I have a k6exb and a talion undergoing surgery. Kraton is a do it all great platform. Sort of a monster truggy. I have a soft spot for the talion, the weight distribution is perfect it's low slung and still a truggy is great in the air. Can't go wrong with either really.

I have a k6exb and a talion undergoing surgery. Kraton is a do it all great platform. Sort of a monster truggy. I have a soft spot for the talion, the weight distribution is perfect it's low slung and still a truggy is great in the air. Can't go wrong with either really.
Is the talion still good with rougher terrain? Are kraton wheels bigger than talion wheels diameter wise?

If you have rougher terrain slap some of the smaller backflips on from the 4s outcast.

talion4.jpg

Did you paint paint body yourself? Man, I want one like that!
Yep! I found some digital camo stencils on amazon and did it up. I did a bug body too in black/white/purple.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back