Talion Talion EXB weird steering issue…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfelix10

Reaction score
I’m looking for some help…

I picked up a Talion EXB this week. I paired the factory receiver with my DX5C.

I’m having a weird issue I can’t figure out… When I start driving the car will go dead straight about 6 feet and then turn full lock to the left. I’ve played with the trim, reset the servo to center, etc with no luck. If I trim the steering all the way to the right it does them same thing to the right. With the factory DX3 it drives fine. I’ve also tried unbinding and rebinding with no change.

Any ideas what the hell is going on?

Might be the reciver. Even though it works with the dx3... it could be the protocol or something. Not 100% sure. I do know that my dx5c had a similar experience with the esc side. Using the sr315 and when I switched to the SR6100AT it worked great.

Might be the reciver. Even though it works with the dx3... it could be the protocol or something. Not 100% sure. I do know that my dx5c had a similar experience with the esc side. Using the sr315 and when I switched to the SR6100AT it worked great.
Weird how it binds fine and all the other controls work just fine.

I’m looking for some help…

I picked up a Talion EXB this week. I paired the factory receiver with my DX5C.

I’m having a weird issue I can’t figure out… When I start driving the car will go dead straight about 6 feet and then turn full lock to the left. I’ve played with the trim, reset the servo to center, etc with no luck. If I trim the steering all the way to the right it does them same thing to the right. With the factory DX3 it drives fine. I’ve also tried unbinding and rebinding with no change.

Any ideas what the hell is going on?
its your abc settings turn it down

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back