Talion Talion EXB wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
The main reason I like the Talion is that it stays low to the ground no wheelie. Mine does not ride a wheelie, and the power just sticks & moves.

Another bashing session today every so often, I ride the back of the wing when I float it wrong off a golf mound. I am not a jumper, but I will still get some air and let it float.

My Kraton EXB has a TBone Wheelie Bar that allows the front to stay low when it wheelies and it also protects the wing. I believe the TBone wheelie bar will fit the Talion, but the Talion stays low and does not pop up already. Like the Kraton, I do not like the wheelie bar under the wing.

What do you all think about the Tbone for the Talion, or what are you running outside of an Arrma wheelie bar under the wing to protect the wing?

Thx

I added the RPM front bumper on the rear, but it's not helping my situation above

1674952637709.png

Hot racing makes one. Have you considered one of those?
Hi

I have not seen one from HR did not know they made one for the Talion that mounted low. I need to look, thx

Tbone is gone now too so you are stuck finding someone who might have one laying around still. I was taking the kraton tbone whelie bar and adding the wfo customs maxx wheelie bar bracket and skateboard wheels to a few of my swb rigs.
Here’s how I modified mine. I have another one on another swb rig and thought about stealing one off one of these to put on my super short chassis. Hoping someone will be making similar products again soon, I know there’s been someone looking to bringing similar products back out again in time.

Attachments

• D26AF766-5481-4C8F-B995-12D8774307FF.jpeg
    D26AF766-5481-4C8F-B995-12D8774307FF.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 33
Tbone is gone now too so you are stuck finding someone who might have one laying around still. I was taking the kraton tbone whelie bar and adding the wfo customs maxx wheelie bar bracket and skateboard wheels to a few of my swb rigs.
Here’s how I modified mine. I have another one on another swb rig and thought about stealing one off one of these to put on my super short chassis. Hoping someone will be making similar products again soon, I know there’s been someone looking to bringing similar products back out again in time.

Is this site a scam?
https://www.t-boneracing.com/00046-t-bone-racing-black-arrma-kraton-wheelie-bar-4-0/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back