Talion EXB XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deiglie

Reaction score
My new build, a Talion EXB XL. With Castle Mamba Monster x8s 1650kv, 27/46 gearing, m2c shocks.. Use Backflip LP and Katar T wheels.

Forgot to take pictures when I built the car..

(The other car in the pictures is a Krajave)

20220128_113325.jpg

20220128_155854.jpg

20220128_113617.jpg

20220128_113451.jpg

20220128_083755.jpg

For then kraton you used a Mojave chassis plate anything else as far body post I’m looking to do the same thanks 🙏
The wire sleeve what size and where did you get it looks very clean I ordered some got the wrong size sleeve.

Last edited:
Nice rig!! 🤛

It’s inspired me to build one!!

I have an Xl chassis here and a talion

Could I just swap everything over

I know I need Mojave dogbone and braces

Do I need Kraton hubs or will the Talion hubs be fine

Thanks

Nice rig!! 🤛

It’s inspired me to build one!!

I have an Xl chassis here and a talion

Could I just swap everything over

I know I need Mojave dogbone and braces

Do I need Kraton hubs or will the Talion hubs be fine

Thanks

You need front 157mm dogbone, t2t brace and side mudguards. (Mojave and Talion use the same front/rear braces)

Talion hubs will be fine, but Kraton makes it a little wider.. I use Kraton hubs because of the extra length :)

Good luck with the build.
Very nice!

How’s the stock 6s electronics working on this!

You think it’s Enough power?
Thanks ;)

I don´t know, I sold the stock combo unused when the car was new. But I believe that it will work, Fireteam has the same combo and it´s the same size..

You need front 157mm dogbone, t2t brace and side mudguards. (Mojave and Talion use the same front/rear braces)

Talion hubs will be fine, but Kraton makes it a little wider.. I use Kraton hubs because of the extra length :)

Good luck with the build.

Thanks ;)

I don´t know, I sold the stock combo unused when the car was new. But I believe that it will work, Fireteam has the same combo and it´s the same size..
Thanks .. probably start with 6s and upgrade to 8 if or when needed!! 😁

Do you possibly have a link to those extenders?? Things To extend the body posts...Not sure exactly what they’re called

I’m trying to search and can’t find them
Thank again

Very nice!

How’s the stock 6s electronics working on this!

You think it’s Enough power?
stock electrics have been fine with mine , now running a 20t pinion with the backflips and talion combo , this weekend she gonna be running the copperhead 2 `s , i do have a good fan on the motor though

stock electrics have been fine with mine , now running a 20t pinion with the backflips and talion combo , this weekend she gonna be running the copperhead 2 `s , i do have a good fan on the motor though
Thank you sir!

Thinking I’ll Probably start with a 19t

I’m excited to see how it does!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back