Talion Talion finally broke somthing besides the wing mount. Shock suggestion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejwk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I've finally managed to brake somthing on this car, I don't know how I haven't yet...crazy. just a shock though, didnt even brake just came apart. I'm gonna rebuild all the shocks, does anyone have a suggestion for fluid or changing piston ? I was alright with stock setup I guess but trying somthing different would be cool.

20210416_205934.jpg

Looks like the nut that holds the piston just backed off so the washer and nut should still be inside resting on top between the piston and bladder. I like the stock 2000cst on the Talion with piston configuration same as it comes from the factory. Tried a little heavier on cst and went back to 2000

Did yo actually break it or did the nut just come loose? Looks straight and threads are visible.
You probably just need a washer, the nut and piston are probably safely inside the shock.

Did yo actually break it or did the nut just come loose? Looks straight and threads are visible.
You probably just need a washer, the nut and piston are probably safely inside the shock.
Yea I believe it just came apart, should be able to put it back together. Still gonna rebuild them all, it's time.

Again, add a washer to the top of the piston, will prevent this from happening. One on top and one below, really surprised that isn't default from the factory.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back