Talion Talion front springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigtim29

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
In my v4 talion, the front springs almost feel like they’re too short for the front shocks, like a lousy feeling. Anyone have this problem? Even after messing with preload , the shocks feel lousy compared to the rear. Anyone know a spring that’ll be better for the front shocks?

In my v4 talion, the front springs almost feel like they’re too short for the front shocks, like a lousy feeling. Anyone have this problem? Even after messing with preload , the shocks feel lousy compared to the rear. Anyone know a spring that’ll be better for the front shocks?
Try checking the fluid level in them because they are supposed to be really stiff. There may not be enough fluid in them.

Using the stock 2000cst oil in them, shock oil level is fine, checked both. The rebound feels week compared to the rear. In the rear I have the preload with the shock collar about 1/2 way down the shock body. On the front, about 3/4 down the shock body.

Can you measure the length of the springs? That’s the quickest way to determine if the springs are the wrong ones, could be Typhon springs for instance. If so, HH will send you the correct ones.

Can you measure the length of the springs? That’s the quickest way to determine if the springs are the wrong ones, could be Typhon springs for instance. If so, HH will send you the correct ones.
6cm exactly.

Ok, so that is 60mm which is correct according to the manual. Not sure what the deals is. If you want a quicker rebound then you need to find a spring rated higher than 10lbs.

I heard rc dude 81 say the same thing about the front talion springs. Don’t know what he replaced them With though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back