Talion Talion got some upgrades!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan10R

Rich Duperbash wannabe
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Gave the talion a little love today

@Basherqueen front and rear towers, T2T brace, Ackerman brace, front face plate, steering plates.

Hot racing front and rear bulk heads and center diff cover.

Next week I will probably get the m2ç rear hing pin kit and maybe the chassis but that might have to be couple weeks and everything else will be replaced as needed

cameringo_20210808_180356.jpg
cameringo_20210808_180408.jpg
cameringo_20210808_180424.jpg

And make sure to check it diffs everyone looked liked this
cameringo_20210808_151140.jpg

Bone dry 🤯

Also. I have a extra 160amp firma and 4092 1730kv I was thinking of throwing in at some time. Maybe sooner then later if this POS esc that's in her now keeps glitching out on me.

I always max6/4092 my rigs from the beginning hahahaha. Go for all the hinge pin blocks at once for sure. It looks like your upper rear is already aluminum, guessing it's the exb part? I'd also look at the m2c center braces. They have the little locking tabs to the chassis. Might have to check with Mitch to make sure they fit the exb model too.

talion14.jpg

I always max6/4092 my rigs from the beginning hahahaha. Go for all the hinge pin blocks at once for sure. It looks like your upper rear is already aluminum, guessing it's the exb part? I'd also look at the m2c center braces. They have the little locking tabs to the chassis. Might have to check with Mitch to make sure they fit the exb model too.

View attachment 162763
Nice rig yea it's the new talion EXB. But I want keep the EXB bumper as long as possible so that's why I am just getting the rear hing pin kit and the EXB braces are fine for now. But it will look like the rest eventually.
16284615944287274398328423847057.jpg
16284616279708470674856962762989.jpg

The I just ordered the typhon a m2ç chassis today. Keep bending center drive shaft. Think from chassis flex. So that will stop😁

Scorched rc makes the front lower hinge pin block that works with the exb bumper. I just ordered some yesterday to go on my k6s and noto.

Scorched rc makes the front lower hinge pin block that works with the exb bumper. I just ordered some yesterday to go on my k6s and noto.
Yea @Rcproponent told be same thing so I'll probably get that for the front when the time comes👊

Gave the talion a little love today

@Basherqueen front and rear towers, T2T brace, Ackerman brace, front face plate, steering plates.

Hot racing front and rear bulk heads and center diff cover.

Next week I will probably get the m2ç rear hing pin kit and maybe the chassis but that might have to be couple weeks and everything else will be replaced as needed

View attachment 162759View attachment 162760View attachment 162761
And make sure to check it diffs everyone looked liked this
View attachment 162762
Bone dry 🤯

Also. I have a extra 160amp firma and 4092 1730kv I was thinking of throwing in at some time. Maybe sooner then later if this POS esc that's in her now keeps glitching out on me.
Nice. What issues is the ESC giving you? Just curious, as you know I killed the one in my Outcast in 4 packs. But really not sad about it...I love the max6 combo in it.

Nice. What issues is the ESC giving you? Just curious, as you know I killed the one in my Outcast in 4 packs. But really not sad about it...I love the max6 combo in it.
Thanks. The throttle just stops and all I have is steering have to turn everything off and back on happens every time I drive it like every 5 to 10mins. I not worried as I have a few blx and 160amps to. But if it was someone who just getting into the hobby I be pissed. HH said I need send it in to be looked at and they are on back order. So I be pissed if it was my first rig

Thanks. The throttle just stops and all I have is steering have to turn everything off and back on happens every time I drive it like every 5 to 10mins. I not worried as I have a few blx and 160amps to. But if it was someone who just getting into the hobby I be pissed. HH said I need send it in to be looked at and they are on back order. So I be pissed if it was my first rig
Yeah, that would suck. Glad you have some spares. Rig is looking really good!

View attachment 162763
What kind of fan did u put on ur EXB?

View attachment 162763
What kind of fan did u put on ur EXB

Are the Hot Racing front and rear diff bulkheads fit both the EXB as well as non EXB diffs?

So I was trying to the HR steering block on the front so when I bought from friend he out front RPM upper and lower arms so he made little bit longer front and back..there is a gap between the stock one and HR..can please someone help me..thanx ..🙏🏼

79063E1C-EB0B-4CD7-BF0F-B54CDFC37402.jpeg

7CFEA9D3-DC4A-44B4-9281-2C55DE52F6AC.jpeg

25542CA6-62C3-44AD-82A4-36CDCAE5EC51.jpeg

10F0B294-0D95-440F-B519-3F7A6B4B37BE.jpeg

So I was trying to the HR steering block on the front so when I bought from friend he out front RPM upper and lower arms so he made little bit longer front and back..there is a gap between the stock one and HR..can please someone help me..thanx ..🙏🏼

View attachment 235487

View attachment 235488

View attachment 235489

View attachment 235490
Loosen the button head screw behind the pin that holds the lower shock end? Should push in the rest of the way? Otherwise it's just the wrong pin

Loosen the button head screw behind the pin that holds the lower shock end? Should push in the rest of the way? Otherwise it's just the wrong pin
This 👆👆👆

You can also take that little screw all the way out. Then you'll know if it really fits or not, not having to worry about whether the screw is hitting/blocking it. If it doesn't fit you'll have to determine the correct size and get a new pin. Good luck!!

Those are the Talion steering hubs. They won’t work with the Kraton stub axles. I don’t know why HR advertises these as a Kraton fit…….it’s misleading.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back