TALION, handbrake, is it doable......?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAILWISH

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
i wanna get a hand brake on it just to slow it down, and quick turn, is it doable on the talion series arrma??? i have one on my felony and infraction.. love them

I’m sure you could buy someone’s off a fireteam. The brake makes the trucks terrible jumpers so a lot of people have been ditching them.

Is that why it nosedives so bad? Has the handbrake been proven to be the cause of poor jumping...like have people removed it and suddenly it's better?

The arrma site has the part number that's buyable... For the fireteam version..some guy on reddit arrma has fitted a felona hand brake.. im curious if the holes are there or do i gotta mod to fit it

Is that why it nosedives so bad? Has the handbrake been proven to be the cause of poor jumping...like have people removed it and suddenly it's better?

I haven’t disconnected or removed the brake on mine yet as it’s handy for the wife and kids are driving. Only jumped it once or twice today and a couple times yesterday when we were out. The fireteam def wants to nose dive if you lift off throttle at all. It seems like wheel rotation comes to an abrupt stop when you do lift compared to all the other trucks we have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back