Talion Talion in the mail.. Have few questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finfan88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
When the kit arrives do I have to bind radio and set failsafe or is that done at factory?

I wish I had a Talion in the mail. There will be instructions on binding and such. My Kraton was ready to go, just put the batteries in turn the receiver and car on and like magic it worked. There’s good instructions on setting the steering and throttle extremes. It should be pretty close from the factory and I bet most don’t mess too much with it. Also, good info on your esc punch and break settings and how to change them. The manual imo is pretty good, if you have trouble ask here. Have fun!

The car will be ready to run out of the box, just add batteries.
However it’s worth stepping the steering limits (end points) back a little to reduce strain on the steering servo before heading out. You’re also advised to set the throttle end points, so have something to sit the chassis of the car on so the wheels are off the ground.
Info in the manual but it’s no hassle to do and help is here if needee.

Give the car a quick look over to check for any obvious issues like a loose screw etc..

I have bought 3 Arrna RCs in the past few months and they were all good to go.

You may want to think about doing a factory rest on the esc, and setting endpoints.

My talion out of the box was off, it was super slow on full throttle, I reset the ESC, reset endpoints and then it came to life.

Instructions for both procedures are in the manual.

TT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back