Talion Talion in the U.K.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dex79

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Do any UK members know anywhere that has the Talion in stock right now for online ordering? Preferably within the UK.

Or possibly anywhere that has the parts required to truggy the Typhon (kraton hubs axels and hexes).

I'm struggling to find anywhere.

Dex

Do any UK members know anywhere that has the Talion in stock right now for online ordering? Preferably within the UK.

Or possibly anywhere that has the parts required to truggy the Typhon (kraton hubs axels and hexes).

Dex
Only place I can think of is modlesport or wheelspin modles. I'm after a kraton but nowhere in UK has them in stock so it's either senton or typhon

Yeah I've looked at both of them. Neither has stock.

Would truggy a Typhon which I can get and was my original plan but can't get the parts to do it.
Noticed the kraton was out as well or might have gone that way.

Are they normally so hard to get here?

I
Yeah I've looked at both of them. Neither has stock.

Would truggy a Typhon which I can get and was my original plan but can't get the parts to do it.
Noticed the kraton was out as well or might have gone that way.

Are they normally so hard to get here?
I brought the outcast a month ago,after the fist run I new I wanted another arrma at the time both shops had kraton for 359 wish I'd brought it then. They won't have it in stock for a few months now. Think I'm going with typhon as I can run it on road I'm gttin fed up with cleaning outcast after off-road runs. There's not much supplies for arrma parts in the uk

I

I brought the outcast a month ago,after the fist run I new I wanted another arrma at the time both shops had kraton for 359 wish I'd brought it then. They won't have it in stock for a few months now. Think I'm going with typhon as I can run it on road I'm gttin fed up with cleaning outcast after off-road runs. There's not much supplies for arrma parts in the uk

Didn't even know they increased the prices! Robbing bas*****! Got mine for £359, but still a great buy at £389.

Edit: The Tailon is in stock at Wheelspin £349 ships same day.

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/266201/

Last edited:
Thanks for that I've no idea how I missed it I thought they were out of stock.

Looks like I might have a new toy next week after all.

Well turns out I was to slow.

I decided to sort out a new charger and some batteries since it was going to be my 1st rc with lipo's went onto wheelspin to order this morning and no Talion.

So back to asking. Anyone in the U.K. Aware of 1 in stock somewhere or even anyone in Europe aware of 1 that can be orders online for U.K. Delivery?

Failing that I can get a Typhon but not sure if I can get the bits required to truggy it.

I'm sure there a place in Germany,they had kraton with 4s lipo for 450,they should have talon there aswell mate..it might come up through ebay or just put arena talion in search engine.I went with typhoon in the end.. Good look anyway

I cant find anywhere with one!!
staufenbiel.co.uk list it but it's for pre order not in stock.

I emailed everywhere I could find listed to deal with arrma but it turns out there is no longer uk distribution for them.
I'm not sure if there is a new distributor in the pipe line or if there is no new arrma coming to the uk for a while.

I cant find anywhere with one!!
staufenbiel.co.uk list it but it's for pre order not in stock.

I emailed everywhere I could find listed to deal with arrma but it turns out there is no longer uk distribution for them.
I'm not sure if there is a new distributor in the pipe line or if there is no new arrma coming to the uk for a while.

There is an Outcast for sale on MSUK - used but extremely good condition and comes with a spare diff and shocks. He wants £350 posted, but open to sensible offers. I know for a fact he looks after his RC's so a good price really.

Thanks for the heads up but think I'm going to hold out for a Talion.
Should be able to get one from Germany in the next couple of weeks. Found a couple on eBay but they are around £50 more than if I wait for them to come back in stock at staufenbiel.

This is message I received from arena after contacting them about supplies in the UK.
Thank you for contacting ARRMA Durango Ltd.

We are sorry to hear that you are currently having problems sourcing parts for your ARRMA models in the UK.

Our European distribution model has recently had a shake up, unfortunately the distribution channel to the UK has been effected by this.

Our parent company, Hobbico Inc in the USA, is in charge of worldwide distribution. They are currently assessing distributors for the UK market, and we expect that they will appoint a distributor for the UK market soon.

We expect that this change in distribution channel will have a very positive effect for the support of ARRMA users in the UK.

Kind regards,

Thanks I've mailed them to see what it will cost to get it from them.

I live outside the RU so i paid a local tax, but with the tax and shippment the price was about 30% lower then local store.

full.jpg

Was trying to be patient and wait for more uk stock but caved and ordered from Germany.

Delighted with it so far.

Great choice :)

I am having distribution issues also in Spain, more than a month waiting for Talion parts and they have not yet arrived :-(

Fyi

Regards

Dex
Hi Dex79

It seem CML Distribution who now handle Arrma UK distribution/warranty have the Talion available in the UK for £459.99:

http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/product/AR106014/arrma-talion-6s-v2-blx-4wd-1-8-race-truggy-rtr

EDIT: I missed the bit where it says stock available from 20/07/2017! Sorry :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back