Talion Talion into a Kraton ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Comparing the 2 , they have the same arms , so what is actually different about them ? The shock towers def are diff , the shocks stand up more upright on the Kraton , are the shocks longer ? Reason I'm asking , as we all know how to truggify a Typhon , can I change the towers , leave the shocks , buy the Kraton v4 tires and that's it ( leave the low slung Talion body ) and now turned a Talion into a Kraton ? Looking for a higher stance/bigger+wider tires/more suspension .

Comparing the 2 , they have the same arms , so what is actually different about them ? The shock towers def are diff , the shocks stand up more upright on the Kraton , are the shocks longer ? Reason I'm asking , as we all know how to truggify a Typhon , can I change the towers , leave the shocks , buy the Kraton v4 tires and that's it ( leave the low slung Talion body ) and now turned a Talion into a Kraton ? Looking for a higher stance/bigger+wider tires/more suspension .
I'm actually going to be building a kratalion hybrid in the future ? the talion chassis v4 moved things around a bit so should handle different from the kraton?I'm not downing the kraton at all for the Record!

Everything is moved back on the talion. Chassis, towers, braces, wing mount, hubs and axles are different which make it lighter. Biggest weight savings is the tires. I love them but the wheels will crack. It will turn inside a kraton and leave it in the dust.

I just figure I have the talion , no big deal to change the tires and shock towers and get a diff driving characteristic .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back