Talion Talion or Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4SIR

Retired NYPD full time Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
I was either getting a kraton or talion and just considering my options.. I had a kraton briefly (got for xmas and ran one battery) im about to buy a new kraton but the talion just looks so damn sexy .. i am never going to "send it" i have 2 little plastic skateboard ramps in the backyard (like 2ft tall) and 99% of the time im gonna be tearing up short grass dirt or street.. I was wondering if the Talion is less prone to wheelies and more nimble etc

i would rather not wheelie i like keeping all 4 on the ground

i figure before i buy my arrma again maybe ask some owners of both or those with exp their 2 cents

Well they are almost 1 in the same. So good luck on that discussion making lol. Just remember you can get rid of the wheelies on most rigs. It's hard to get my kraton to wheelie with a max6 and 4985 in it.

Talion definately more nimble and still does wheelies.

I love my Kraton and other Arrmas, but the Talion is my go to in the fleet because of the way it handles and glides through the air like no other. My one complaint was that it liked to traction roll on hard corners sometimes but was completely remedied by adding wider Kraton hubs and axles at all 4 corners. Throw a 20t pinion in it and drive it till the wheels come off.

I feel if you like making a uturn in under 10 feet, the kraton might not be for you :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back