Talion Talion or Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ati qur

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi I was going to buy my first arrma rc. I like bashing, wheelies, and speed. Whats the difference between talion and karma. Which one is better? Please help me asap.

Well that’s a tough one, many have both. I think the Kraton designed more for bashing and the talion more for speed but go on YouTube and watch videos of both and you will see the talion will bash with the best. I went with the Kraton because much of my run time is done on grass and the Kraton is a touch higher off the ground. For wheelies the Kraton does better stock being a shorter chassis.
What ever one you choose you will most likely at times wish you had the other. Just human nature. I think you will be smiling plenty with either car.

yea its just i need something that can do wheelies at high speed and i already looked at youtube video sand they look the same

Im mostly on dirt and road
So i like speed and wheelies

I was going to buy a e revo 2.0 but it is weak. so i want something to replace it with a talion or karma

Im mostly on dirt and road
So i like speed and wheelies
The main parameter should be the kind of terrain you have available around you, dirt and road would make a perfect match for the Talion, but note that wheelies are not for the talion forte, a shorter wheelbase and heavier wheels (like the Outcast/Notorious) would be for that

My Kraton will wheelie all over the place on a good 6s pack. My stock tires are long toasted so I’ve been using the Backflips. Those tires are worth every pennie. I garrantee what ever one you get you will wonder if the other would be better...the outcast is worth getting alone on the fact you won’t have to spend $70 on replacing the tires on the talion or Kraton for rough terrain bashing.

My Kraton will wheelie all over the place on a good 6s pack. My stock tires are long toasted so I’ve been using the Backflips. Those tires are worth every pennie. I garrantee what ever one you get you will wonder if the other would be better...the outcast is worth getting alone on the fact you won’t have to spend $70 on replacing the tires on the talion or Kraton for rough terrain bashing.

Truth on the stock Kraton tires. They blow.

Hi I have the choice between the kraton and the talion i need speed and wheelie power so only those two cars i can ony pick one. What do you think

I am waiting on a wheelie bar now for my V3 Talion. Wheelies on-demand. My E Revo 2.0 is off the hook and a wheelie monster but the Talion wins for me easily. Speedy thing it is.

Hi I have the choice between the kraton and the talion i need speed and wheelie power so only those two cars i can ony pick one. What do you think

Either of them will do pretty much the same as the other, with the Kraton having an edge on the bashing side and the Talion edging it on the speed side. For stock tyres I read about people being unhappy with the Kraton Minokawas, whereas the Katar's on the Talion are very good (in my opinion) but if you want easier wheelies then stick backflips on.

For what it's worth the Kraton seems more popular (by quite a stretch in some groups I'm in) and it's what I was going to buy when I got my Talion a couple of months back. I couldn't source a Kraton anywhere in the UK or Europe so got the Talion instead and I don't regret it. When it came to buying a second truck a few weeks back (because I was enjoying the first one so much) I was intending on getting a Kraton but decided not to as it's similar to the Talion.

Thanks bro this helped me so much!

but then why is the kraton popular then talion?

I mostly ride my rc on grass, sand , and road. What would be the best to easily pop cool tricks and speed?

why not the talion
I break it down like this, the Talion is great for speed and track bashing. The Outcast is great for doing stunts. The Kraton is a little bit of both. Not saying that the Talion won't do backflips they are just easier with the Kraton.

So i was going to buy the e revo 2.0. But it breaks alot. So What car should i replace the e revo 2.0 with? The talion or kraton? I only have the choice between talion and kraton.

So i was going to buy the e revo 2.0. But it breaks alot. So What car should i replace the e revo 2.0 with? The talion or kraton? I only have the choice between talion and kraton.

Dide. Come on. You have 2 other threads asking the same question. Flip a coin and call it a day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back