Talion Talion - Shock Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyzane

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
So I’m working on my Arrma Talion and I just ordered a slew of springs for it. of course I didn't bother to pay attention to the manual or even looking at my shocks so instead of ordering a pair of 76MM for the front and 84MM's for the rear i ordered all 76MM's. While I wait for my now correctly ordered rear springs to show up I’m just curious what everyone else is running for springs on their Arrma Talion and how they are running with said springs (General bashing, Hard Jumping, Speed, ETC ETC)

Myself I'll be driving mine around more often then not in a general bashing have fun maybe even have a drink while doing so method. as such I’m looking at a little stiffer springs then stock because there happens to be a few jumps setup where i drive.

I’m just curious what everyone else is running for springs on their Arrma Talion
I've seen several people suggest Thunder Tiger springs for the Arrma Talion. Using the Thunder Tiger medium (Part #: PD07-0045) springs in the back and Thunder Tiger soft (Part #: PD07-0041) springs on the front.

Sadly I can't seem to find any place that has them in stock at the moment.

In addition it might be worth looking into some Team Durango and Tekno springs as well. Though keep in mind that Durango front springs are 71mm in front and 79mm rear in length.

408-chart-big.jpg

SpringChart_Truggy2.jpg

So I put the Yellow Rear Durango springs in and left the stock front.

Yellow rear: TD330784

84mm springs
62 GF/MM

It's a slight upgrade from the rear stocks and I'm hoping it will keep the rear down a bit easier. I'll be taking a few springs with saturday when I go bashing just incase i don't like the way it handles now. I can say doing a dead drop test on the car from ~3-4 ft in the air the Talion doesn't bottom out but it gets darn close to it.

@WoodiE Thank you for the TeknoRC Chart! Im going to get the Orange TKR6083 & TKR6093 springs for my Kraton. Unfortunately they arent available anywhere out here in germany...Im going to order them from the US on ebay :)

Thank you sire
Im going to order that right now :D
Anything else i can order from tekno
Ohhh those hmmmm things that mudguards?

You called him sire. I like that. Lol all jokes aside im running tkr6083 in the front and tkr 6093 in the rear shocks. Also changed the front oils to 80 wt and rear to 70 wt. Keep in mind i run a kraton and it sits nice and high for the jumps at my bash spot. Your needs and mileage may vary buddy. :D

Yup sire sounds cool to me than sir :D

I have no idea what set up im doing lol
Ill be running this thing on the beach maybe some lil jumps here and there thats about it
Im just copying everyones set up diffs springs etc. :D

Yup sire sounds cool to me than sir :D

I have no idea what set up im doing lol
Ill be running this thing on the beach maybe some lil jumps here and there thats about it
Im just copying everyones set up diffs springs etc. :D

Cool thats what we are all here for to share experiences and ideas. Let us know what works for you. Im now debating between getting a talion or a mst xxx-d drift car now..... Damn this hobby. Haha

Cool thats what we are all here for to share experiences and ideas. Let us know what works for you. Im now debating between getting a talion or a mst xxx-d drift car now..... Damn this hobby. Haha

Ohh i was just looking for that low rider rc truck i saw on yt before but now i cant find it
I think it was an rtr old chevy truck
I cant remember the name of who made it lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back