Talion Talion Silverado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80sKid

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Just thought I'd share what I've done to my Talion so far. First mod was a Team Durango wing. I wasn't a big fan of the stock one. After bending the rear shock tower on my first run I replaced it with a new one and added the RPM wing mount at the same time. Next was a front bumper from T-Bone racing. When the Pro-line Silverado body I got for another build didn't fit like I hoped I sat it on the Talion and Jackpot! I put front body mounts in the rear to get the body to sit level and painted it with Duratrax metallic black. While at Ace Hobbies picking up parts I'd ordered, a set of Red SRC terrain crushers caught my eye. Without hesitation I added them to my bill. I've always wanted an 1/8 truggy and when this one came out I thought it was my best chance to own one. I couldn't be happier with this truck and the way it turned out.
20170215_172039.jpg

Looks awesome, how do you like the trenches? I bought some, didn't care for them. May depend on what terrain you drive on.

Looks awesome, how do you like the trenches? I bought some, didn't care for them. May depend on what terrain you drive on.
Thank you. I haven't had the chance to test them out. I'm waiting on new batteries.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back