Talion Talion Speed Passes: Not even full throttle bro!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Short video of the Lion King doing some passes back and forth. I'm not sure how fast I was going but the truck is geared for like 90 mph. The sound it makes as its passing is just so amazing to me lol. Seriously It never gets old, I've watched this video 10 times just because the sound of the truck going by is like music to my ears. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Talion the best Arrma hands down!

Short video of the Lion King doing some passes back and forth. I'm not sure how fast I was going but the truck is geared for like 90 mph. The sound it makes as its passing is just so amazing to me lol. Seriously It never gets old, I've watched this video 10 times just because the sound of the truck going by is like music to my ears. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Yeaaaaaah man!!!

That does sound AWESOME!! And she's bookin'!!
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Maybe it's the video but those lights look bright as hell. Got a link to those?

And throw a GPS in it, now I'm curious. Lol.
If you're looking for bright head lights, these are really cheap and really impressive:
https://www.rcmart.com/g-t-power-hi...stem-for-rc-truck-car-boat-gtp-37367-00037367
1654459058401.png

I have two pair installed up front and if they're pointed directly at you, they are blindingly bright. This is what they look like at night (I have them slightly louvered so they don't strike you directly in the eyes):

Maybe it's the video but those lights look bright as hell. Got a link to those?

And throw a GPS in it, now I'm curious. Lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234299914518?hash=item368d5cf916:g:FxMAAOSwz2Fhm9DV

Murat makes some nice light kits. The talion one bolts directly to the bumper. Each kit was made for a particular model. There is also polo creations but I think murat is higher quality and the shipping didn't take that long considering they're iin poland. I got my lights in under 2 weeks.

TP I'm guessing 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back