So i havn't found any posts while looking around the internet the past couple weeks on little changes and tweaks people have made to their Talion to improve how it has been handling. so i figured i would start it off myself. My talion didn't come with an antenna tube so i took the time to cut a short piece that comes up just shy of the underside of my body. then i pulled the antenna back into the waterproof receiver case until i had just enough out to fit into the tube. Finally I put the tube in the mounting hole and capped it to keep it clean. This as worked like a charm for me. and hasn't come loose or been damaged after multiple batteries and rolls/flips.