Talion Talion v3 problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris3636

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I hate my talion v3 everything that could go wrong has went wrong blx185 just stoped working wont replace with out receipt of purchase text support could not tell me what made it stop or why. Multiple screw heads stripped so i need a way to get them out now truggy is only 3 months old idk if i got a bad one off the assembly line but the money did you pay out for these cars you should not have these problems

Don't give up, what happened when the esc died? Any signs of life,lights or sounds? The guys here love this stuff and are more than willing to help. Far better than any tech support.

Did you buy it in a shop or online? If you bought it online the site should have a record of your purchase. Did you buy it with a debit/credit card? There will be a record on your statement. If you bought it in a LHS with cash.. well.. then I guess you're out of luck I guess. Always keep your receipts for large purchases!!!! Also did you use hand tools to start and loosen the hardware or use an electric tool. ALWAYS use hand tools to start and finish. Sucks having issues but like others have said.. don't be discouraged. This is coming from the guy who owns 2 traxxas vehicles :D :D :D

Also gotta ask, what batteries are you using? Make sure they are at least the minimum discharge rate required in the manual. Just trying to figure out what may have caused the esc issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back