Talion Talion V3 strength

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
I got a Talion v3 about a month ago and I was breaking wing braces basically every session I had....I was pretty frustrated.... I switched to an RPM outcast brace/oem outcast wing and I have not had a single issue since....

The Talion may be even stronger than my outcast at this point. It has taken a beat down with a stock servo mount and stock everything....I just want to revise my first impression based on the wing brace.... It is incredibly strong so far......Way better than I originally thought.....

Great to hear you found a solution to the problem. No one wants to be buying new wing braces all the time.

I think the fact that they are so small and compact, there is no room for flex and they break easier....The RPM braces are very flexible... Im def happy with them...(y)

What am i doing wrong that i never broke a wing mount? not that i'm doing a superbash level of jump or something, but i did my share of wing landing, the most that happened to me (2 or 3 times) is that the wing teared away from the mount, but all was needed is to screw the wing back in.

I was breaking them right between tower mount and wing. Did two in two days...Went to an RPM brace and no problem since....I broke one actually on a field test run....

this one just hitting really hard after doing a wing landing the day before...

Maybe the issue is the wheelie bar that you have there.. how did you fabricated it?
I think it transfer all the impact directly onto the mount, while on stock setup, the (flexible) wing takes the impact.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back