Talion Talion v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ky2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Can't keep her straight.. i have a TCM but that doesn't work... plus after reaching almost half throttle she starts to shake an wobble violently. Any advice ...
IMG_20190130_232236.jpg
TIA..

Honestly I don't know. Never ran it stock.. when I bought the rig from lhs, on the spot I bought mm2 and wheels the lhs put in the motor and put on the wheels..

I had a buddy that had a problem with his SRC wheel being unbalanced. That's why I asked about the stock wheels. I would run it with the stock wheels and see if it does the same thing.

I had a buddy that had a problem with his SRC wheel being unbalanced. That's why I asked about the stock wheels. I would run it with the stock wheels and see if it does the same thing.
I put the stock wheels on my v2 kraton and it wobbles and pulls to one side even after setting the trim but it's not as bad...

Nah not balance, just rotate them....ie move front right to rear left and visa versa, and give it a run and see what happens
Oh ok copy.. couple dudes was telling me to balance them cause src are know to not be balanced

Hold the car by the wing, wheels off the ground, and start giving throttle. Ramp up to WOT. Smooth it shaky? If shaky, rotate or balance your tires. Of smooth, start checking for play on the suspension and steering links. Check the pillow balls for play.

Also, get rid of the TSM while troubleshooting, it can hide some issues while creating others.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back