Talion Talion v4 parts??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martinj7942

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Getting proper parts seems to be a challenge anymore with little or no warning of poor fitment or changes that make parts obsolete. Picked up a pair of chassis braces for my talion, I bought the ones for the kraton. Rear seems good, front seems short. Anyone have this issue or a solution? These are from integy btw. Also just tried to install the long type rear integy brace, and f you have a v4 talion, don’t even bother trying to buy any parts for it until you do some thorough research.

Yes, do your research ahead of time.
Intejunk and GranPooMachining will not get a lot of love as we all have been burned. Fitment and quality as well as replacement of parts is always an issue.
Plus, they use inferior metals that are in some cases worse than stock.

Recommended is M2C or justbashit, they have stock
https://m2cracing.net/arrma/435-m2c-3042-arrma-talion-front-brace.html

Using the front and rear brace and thus far that is the only upgrade I needed on the Talion. Read their instructions but they do (did) proide any tools required if needed. I believe I had to drill out one hole with the provided drill.

Yes, do your research ahead of time.
Intejunk and GranPooMachining will not get a lot of love as we all have been burned. Fitment and quality as well as replacement of parts is always an issue.
Plus, they use inferior metals that are in some cases worse than stock.

Recommended is M2C or justbashit, they have stock
https://m2cracing.net/arrma/435-m2c-3042-arrma-talion-front-brace.html

Using the front and rear brace and thus far that is the only upgrade I needed on the Talion. Read their instructions but they do (did) proide any tools required if needed. I believe I had to drill out one hole with the provided drill.
Hey I thought it was garbage plant manufacturer? ???

I had dramas fitting a GPM rear chasis brace to my V4 Kraton. The hole that the wing mount bolt went through had to be drilled out to make it fit.

Getting proper parts seems to be a challenge anymore with little or no warning of poor fitment or changes that make parts obsolete. Picked up a pair of chassis braces for my talion, I bought the ones for the kraton. Rear seems good, front seems short. Anyone have this issue or a solution? These are from integy btw. Also just tried to install the long type rear integy brace, and f you have a v4 talion, don’t even bother trying to buy any parts for it until you do some thorough research.
Since 2017 or so the talion and kraton are completely different rigs. Bracing is superior in the talion because it utilizes keys in the chassis as well as the bolts to secure them. Even with an m2c chassis I still manage to shear the bolts on the kraton rear chassis brace.

Thanks for the info guys, I think I may just cut some of my own based on the stock dimensions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back