Talion v4 rear suspension rod end pops off easily

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blklacker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I should have known there was a problem but I wanted to fix it. Now I need advice.
When I received my talion last week, right out of the box rear right rod end was already popped off. I put it all back together and ever thing seemed good. After 2-3 runs boom rod end pops off again. Luckily everytime this has happened I was able to retrieve spring cap and spacer. Note this does not happen on any other suspension. Is my rod shot or should I just buy a new rod end connector. Attempted some blue on threads still popped off during romp. Any advice would be gladly appreciated.
20200301_191025.jpg

Last edited:
had the same issue when i took mine to a local race track(adrenaline rc) ; i would recommend just buying aftermarket ones, i used team associated ones for a 1/8th truggy and it worked well; haven't honestly put enough time on them or tested them other than a whole day of racing afterwards. but the only reason i didnt get something rpm or HR is because my local race track does not have any parts for an arrma(kinda makes sense because you don't see that brand on the track to much

These parts should be metal. Such a weak point in the suspension

These parts should be metal. Such a weak point in the suspension
Uh no they should not. I would rather break a cheap easy to replace plastic rod end then have to buy and replace my shock shafts. But that's just me. Remember there are certain things that you want to keep plastic, so you don't break more expensive and harder to replace parts. Also never use threadlocker on plastic unless it specifically states that it is meant for plastic, as most thread locks make the plastic weaker.

Frequent reason for failure is screwing them in too far, do not tighten them up. On the stock I typically leave 2 threads visible. I did switch to Tekno short and they hold up much better.

Last edited:
I'm switching also its Annoying af....ty for the great feed back and suggestions

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back