Talion Talion v4 Roll Hoop required?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashNerd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi all,

I have a 2019 Talion v4 with this new roll hoop thingy (AR320466) whcih wasn't available in the previous models.
I now got the M2C chassis and the motor mount which does not fit with this roll hoop. I just removed it now and went with the v3 center diff cover instead. As I also got the JBI shock towers and chassis braces I removed the tower to tower brace as well.

But my question is now if this roll hoop is required because I don't think there were so many issues with the previous Talion models without this roll hoop?

I would leave the hoop on, without you will destroy the body,

Thanks. If I just break the body that's fine.
I mean with the M2C Chassis and the JBI towers and braces I actually want to go for high jumps, I was just surprised that the previous Talion models didn't have one of these roll hoops at all and now they seem to be critical.

Eh I dunno I'm a fan of the roll hoop. My v4 Talion body has outlasted all my previous arrma bodies and I attribute it to that hoop as well as the oblong rear holes in the body for the body posts. With the roll hoop you can skid upside down on asphalt for like 69 feet without damage - ask me how I know haha. If you thing the m2c motor mount is more important then maybe there's a way to mod the hoop to make it work? Not sure I'm still using the stock motor mount even on the new 4985 without issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back