SOLD / FOUND Talion V4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Selling my Talion 6S V4 , its used and about a year and a half old , and while it has its age showing with the typical scuffs / scratches , it's nothing more than you would do to it . The worst looking is the bottom of the chasiss . Mechanically / electronically its fine and runs great !!!
The truck has the important upgrades to make it strong and reliable :
1) Tactic radio
2) Aluminum chassis braces
3) RPM arms all around
4) M2C acherman bar ( kept bending the orig )
5) Aluminum heat sink / fan on motor
6) Fr and Rr Tbone basher bumpers

Recent new ESC fan , and just went thru the shocks and diffs , stock weight shock oil 2000cst , diffs are 20k front / 300k center / 20k rear . It currently has a 16t pinion on it .
The bearings are all still original so it probably could use bearings although I have been driving it like this , you can hear some squeeking when you turn and are rolling .
Has been my go to / dependable basher that 99% of the time comes home unbroken . Going over the truck , the only issues are that early on I tried to get out the grub screw for the rear diff / driveshaft outdrive and stripped the grub screw ( been like that for long time , still no need to remove ) , and one of the wing mount screws snapped at the diff housing , but still hold the wing fine .
Will start out at $400 for it , if no takers will consider to lower price , local pickup in central Ct , or buyer to pay actual shipping .

IMG_4481.JPG

IMG_4472.JPG

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

Dang why are you letting the talion go? Your talion is in great condition, way better than mine and I’ve had it for 7 months now. I even clean it after every bash.

Selling my Talion 6S V4 , its used and about a year and a half old , and while it has its age showing with the typical scuffs / scratches , it's nothing more than you would do to it . The worst looking is the bottom of the chasiss . Mechanically / electronically its fine and runs great !!!
The truck has the important upgrades to make it strong and reliable :
1) Tactic radio
2) Aluminum chassis braces
3) RPM arms all around
4) M2C acherman bar ( kept bending the orig )
5) Aluminum heat sink / fan on motor
6) Fr and Rr Tbone basher bumpers

Recent new ESC fan , and just went thru the shocks and diffs , stock weight shock oil 2000cst , diffs are 20k front / 300k center / 20k rear . It currently has a 16t pinion on it .
The bearings are all still original so it probably could use bearings although I have been driving it like this , you can hear some squeeking when you turn and are rolling .
Has been my go to / dependable basher that 99% of the time comes home unbroken . Going over the truck , the only issues are that early on I tried to get out the grub screw for the rear diff / driveshaft outdrive and stripped the grub screw ( been like that for long time , still no need to remove ) , and one of the wing mount screws snapped at the diff housing , but still hold the wing fine .
Will start out at $400 for it , if no takers will consider to lower price , local pickup in central Ct , or buyer to pay actual shipping .

View attachment 106405

View attachment 106406

View attachment 106408

View attachment 106409

View attachment 106410
I am in Waterbury, CT, do you still have it?

Any interest in a week and a half old Redcat kaiju? It’s a 6s monster truck. I’ve had it less than two weeks and ran in maybe 2 times. I can also add some cash.

7A3A042B-74D9-4C9A-8BD7-B54ED9B5BA88.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back