Talion Talion wheel alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron5

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I just got the V2 talion and noticed the wheels are all angled differently.

The driver front is neg camber and toe out.

Driver rear is toe in and about 0 camber

Pass front 0 camber and 0 toe

Pass rear is toe in and negative camber

I know its an RTR so some adjustments are necessary, this is my first RC, so any thoughts on what the correct tire alignment should be? It seems to drive fine and hauls a** at half throttle. Thank you.

Last edited:
I good place to start would be like 2°toe out and 1 or 2 ° negative camber up front and maybe 1 to 3° negitive camber in the rear

Have you powered it on yet? I would let it set itself by powering it on before making that determination. Mine looked the same way but seems fine after giving the servo a little juice. Supposedly, a little bit of toe out is normal.

Are there tools for setting alignment on RC cars?

I good place to start would be like 2°toe out and 1 or 2 ° negative camber up front and maybe 1 to 3° negitive camber in the rear

I see how to adjust the toe, but I cant find how you adjust the camber. Do you shim the pillow balls?

Have you powered it on yet? I would let it set itself by powering it on before making that determination. Mine looked the same way but seems fine after giving the servo a little juice. Supposedly, a little bit of toe out is normal.

Are there tools for setting alignment on RC cars?

When I first turned it on I honestly didnt look that closely, but the front left tire wasnt that off as it is now.

I have the integy truggy/buggy setup station. Worth it's weight in gold if you race

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-i...1ysBPdhLRPTx5ZAITIpUrME_MS7mJrQMaAsEuEALw_wcB

Thanks ill look into one of those.

Yes shim the pillow balls

This is probably a dumb question, right now they each have one shim (factory) is it alright if one side has more than the other? Ex. Right has 2 on top 3 on bottom- left has 2 on top 1 on bottom, or do they need to have matching number of shims per pillow ball.

Mine came unglued the first run. Some thin ca glue(or super glue) will fix that. Don't know what kind of glue they used at the factory but it doesn't hold well

Mine came unglued the first run. Some thin ca glue(or super glue) will fix that. Don't know what kind of glue they used at the factory but it doesn't hold well

I used some kind of automotive waterproof appoxy/super glue, so we will see how that turns out. If it doesn't hold ill try super glue or gorilla glue. Thanks again!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back