Typhon Talion wheels on typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Has anyone put talion wheels on a Typhon.. just seeing if it will hurt anything cause I have extra talion wheels

it will tip over.

Yea the tires are too tall and typhon not wide enough. You will roll over every time you try to turn haha unless you go slow.

I just did this with pro-line badlands 2.7" on my Typhon 3s. After several minutes of hard runs, the car stopped responding to throttle signals but steering still worked. I didn't fault the bigger tires and instead chased a possible bad ESC. Swapped it out with a spare and it still cut out. Next, I suspected the dumborc was acting up, so I swapped in a known good transmitter and receiver. That made no difference either. It was still cutting out after a few minutes; the only component left was the motor, and I did not have a spare to test. Then it dawned on me. The problem started after I put on the bigger tires. So the originals were put back on and it been smooth hauling ever since. I have these badlands on my other 3s' Granite and Big Rock and I've had no issues with the motor cutting out.

My first post here. I also have a Talion 6s in my Arrma Fleet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back