Talion Talion with Senton body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Curious if a Senton body would fit on a Talion. I know the listed length of the Talion is 21.65" (550 mm) and the listed length of the Senton is 21.97" (558 mm). I really love the look of the Senton/Mojave style bodies and i'm looking to buy a Talion EXB rtr and was wondering if someone has tried.

I think the body width will force you to do some serious trimming in the fenders and possibly raised body mounts.

Yea thats what I was thinking, which I don't mind. Plan is to completely remove the talion body and wing mount and just have the senton shell to essentially give it that desert racer senton/mojave look but with a Talion frame.

I just don't own a Talion yet so I wouldnt even know where to begin or what would be needed to make this possible.

The wheelbase is the issue here @RC_Noob, the talion is around 375mm while the senton is 325mm. Like a2lowvw mentioned above it might work with some serious arch trimming but the wheels'll be ootside the body, narrower arms are available mind but might be tight.
If yer sold on the senton ye'd be better starting wi a typhon ah reckon. Check oot @3x9rtse ,his tlr typhon to senton conversion is the dugs nuts!
An keep us posted wi yer build!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back