Talion Talion XL build List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirkdiggler

Reaction score
Hey brothers !

Does any have a list for everything needed to make my Talion exb an XL ?

Can I just buy the kit from M2c ?

Thanks.

All you really need is a mojave chassis and t2t brace and transfer everything over. Personally, I like mine to be a little wider, so I used iirc +20mm extensions. You will also need to do something about the body posts in the rear. You can go the route I did and use 65mm standoffs or you can get that new Basher Queen piece.

image009.jpg
20220630_040110.jpg

Last edited:
All you really need is a mojave chassis and t2t brace and transfer everything over. Personally, I like mine to be a little wider, so I used iirc +20mm extensions. You will also need to do something about the body posts in the rear. You can go the route I did and use 65mm standoffs or you can get that new Basher Queen piece.

View attachment 263042View attachment 263043
Thank you !! That is nasty my dude !!
How could I forget the driveshaft?!?!
Thanks. Are those stock wheels ? I have backflip LP’s on my Talion currently. I love them.
Center driveshaft. Body mount extension.
Appreciate you !

Last edited:
I went with a different body since i don't care for the extension look. This body is just a little too short for my liking too but it's what i run. I snagged a hpi savage flux xl body. Also made a shorty that's shorter than a swb truck that runs talion towers :ROFLMAO:

stretched talion.jpg

I went with a different body since i don't care for the extension look. This body is just a little too short for my liking too but it's what i run. I snagged a hpi savage flux xl body. Also made a shorty that's shorter than a swb truck that runs talion towers :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 263325
I like that look !! Where did you get the body above in the pic ?

Only place I can find them listed as "in stock" is the scammers known as Active Power Sports :(

Hey brothers !

Does any have a list for everything needed to make my Talion exb an XL ?

Can I just buy the kit from M2c ?

Thanks.
You basically need Mojave chassis, Mojave tower to tower brace, and I think it’s the rear center driveshaft (either front or rear bc one is the same length as talion but u need the other one from the Mojave to reach the cup. Everything else pretty much bolts on to the Mojave chassis same as it woukd the talion chassis. U will also need the side guards from Mojave if you run a stock Mojave chassis. I got the one from Just Bash It Rc that doesn’t require side guards. I’m almost done with my build. I’ll send you some pics when I get home. I just bought a Talion slider and used that anx bought different tires and a pro line body. Looks sick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back