Talion Talion XL M2C Beefcake Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
Started putting stuff together last night for the XL build (all the cool kids are doing it)
Unfortunately got sent a Typhon front shock tower. Eliminator RC in Winnipeg is going to send me the proper tower tomorrow.

They run a great shop chock full of M2C stuff for us Canucks, great customer service.

763E260A-7006-42A0-80D7-578773ED4D1D.jpeg

Finished mine up a couple weeks ago. Still not the happiest with the body but have a new bright 1/6 raptor i'm going to try to fit.

Nice!

Speaking of bodies, the first one I painted for my Talion XL came out so bad that I had to buy another one. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Nice!

Speaking of bodies, the first one I painted for my Talion XL came out so bad that I had to buy another one. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Just means it's the go to basher! i have a clear body to paint but have kept the unbreakable on it. It's just a tad too short and sits up a little over the body and skinny. It drives me nuts when the wheel wells don't line up :ROFLMAO:

I have a clear body for this rig, going to stick with my fleet livery of black and grey.

Started putting stuff together last night for the XL build (all the cool kids are doing it)
Unfortunately got sent a Typhon front shock tower. Eliminator RC in Winnipeg is going to send me the proper tower tomorrow.

They run a great shop chock full of M2C stuff for us Canucks, great customer service.

View attachment 228041
Very nice and jealous of the build. I’m tempted to do the modified version of this with the chassis, dog bones, and center braces.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back