Talion Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatManRayRay

Reaction score
yes upgrades have finaly all arrived.

Gone for scorched parts Ti chassis and shock towers, m2c chassis braces

Had the car about 4 weeks, first decent offroad machine I've had. OMG this thing is SICK. Had it on bmx tracks and skate parks, short grass long grass hard pack gravel tarmac etc the thing is amazing to drive on all surfaces, so controllable on ground and in the air, I love it.

Actually only just starting to realise exactly how good it is and starting to appreciate how good it handles and trying to drive the thing properly and precisely, its amazing think I need to drive it stoned to appreciate its full beauty

Been through about 15 packs max so far bent rear shock tower, bent front drive shaft and split open front steering knuckle, that was on first run within about 5 mins whilst I was 'taking it easy to keep it mint for a bit ' spektrum radio glitcjed and mint tally crashed into wall under some railings about 5mm deeper than the car. Lucky I guess, car drive out of the locked area on 3 wheels so at least I didn't lose the full car! F!*kin radio...
Since then I've replaced bent drive shaft with standard and replaced rear tower with a scorched parts Titanium item, oh yeah also replaced stock front knucjle/hub with standard, had a hot racing pair of knucklesnon order from farisac but they never turned up, think they a skank?. Still after some cos think the stock plastic items are too hard to dismantle cross thread so easily? Anyone else agree or my skills poop?
Since first crash caused by radio had lots of carnage, landed on nose straight into opposite bank trying to jump a road tonight flat out all that happened was front n/s lower ball popped out, this thing is tough on even on standard chassis, hopefully will be bullet proof with upgrades

Had to replace a couple sheared off screws and shock rod ends but apart from that nothing else. Apart from the dog poop radio and receiver

Oh yeah all wheels split also need replacing, not surprised after beatings they taken, still usable but well out of balance, and front and rear centre drive shafts slightly bent

Gonna get some belted tarmac wheels on it either hoons or sweep and put big pinion on see what its like, defo need to weight up on the diff oil diffs out too easily esp on rear axle when want to slide

Anyone know which of the arrma proline shells would be easiet adapted to talion? Cant find owt off the.shelf

Can you share vids on this forum?

Attachments

• 20200719_221618.jpg
    20200719_221618.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 59
Nice upgrades i just got mine last saturday run the car sunday and im in love , ill love to know how you go with the alloy chassis brace i wont be jumping mine till i replace the stock ones , the radio system has been working perfectly but i hear a lot about them being poop, if it starts playing up i will replace it with futaba gear.

What body is that?
Jconcepts kraton finnisher body. Sent it out to my
Boy @Gabe8501 for some fresh paint!! Once my
Mojave Scorched titanium chasis and towers come in im gonna swap the talion over and make it 1/7! Should be interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back