Talion talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have all the Talion specific "EXB" parts available for it already: chassis, diffs, shock towers, arms, braces - so it's all a matter of throwing together a proper bill of materials and some EXB box art if they want to release it as a factory product.

If you want to "EXB"ify your Talion, you'd be able to do it today without waiting for a factory release.

They have all the Talion specific "EXB" parts available for it already: chassis, diffs, shock towers, arms, braces - so it's all a matter of throwing together a proper bill of materials and some EXB box art if they want to release it as a factory product.

If you want to "EXB"ify your Talion, you'd be able to do it today without waiting for a factory release.
yes already have a m2c upgraded talion for jumps and off road. was thinking of getting another talion for on road use only for winter. would be better of buying exb version I think

yes already have a m2c upgraded talion for jumps and off road. was thinking of getting another talion for on road use only for winter. would be better of buying exb version I think
I'm watching for a cheap roller on fb on the bst page. I probably can build one now out of all my spare parts (v4, not exb) but I have an 8ight xte I'm still putting together to play with first hahaha. it's going to run on the talion wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back